• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very little people use linux, so we do not offer a linux client. Try using emulating software.

JOIN UP CLASSICUS ON SUNDAY FOR A SERIES OF EVENTS!!

1a6a49410ff121574d785df24722cfd1.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with previous post, the fragtime needs to be lowered, alternatively more frags to get an red skull and ban.

I can easily accept a kick now and then, but now it's gotten out of hand :/ Kicks once every 10-30 minutes making the game unplayable, with out without comp mode. Sad to see cause it's the best server in a long time imo. Sucks that freaking kiddos gotta DDos and ruin it for so many people. Hope you guys find a solution soon.

Ryan why you server not working good?

It is clear in the video that you use parts from my Melody map, some credits wouldn't hurt ;)

It is clear in the video that you use parts from my Melody map, some credits wouldn't hurt ;)

Yeah, used the quest/vamp place. They look sick though, credits to ya.

ye ryan change the frag time man.. wars are becoming skullbash wars..

Use war system, maybe we can use a different kind of war system. Instead not getting a frag at all, maybe we can make so you get less hours on frags while in war with each other?

I don't think the frag time is terrible, but 3 frags for a red skull is annoying. Only being able to kill 2 people without getting a red skull? Frag limit should be more like 5 frags for red skull, 10 to ban.

Having frags to high will cause way too much random pk, so maybe higher by +1 frag

Yeah, used the quest/vamp place. They look sick though, credits to ya.

Use war system, maybe we can use a different kind of war system. Instead not getting a frag at all, maybe we can make so you get less hours on frags while in war with each other?

Nobody wanna use warsystem

Status
Not open for further replies.