• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sunday 7 June 20:00 CET we'll be organizing a football event on Rookgaard. You will be playing in teams of 4 players against each other. More information will follow in the upcoming days.
Make sure to keep an eye on our website and facebook (www.classicus.org & www.facebook.com/Classicus.org)

10600370_588087911312474_5686529360980262309_n.jpg

110 sorc was able to hit over 1000 to monsters on old tibia, here he hit 600

ANOTHER THING:
why is written loot rate x4 ?
i used around 30 bp gfb in last two days on penisula tomb i looted 3 vampire shield 5 spike sword 2 ice rapier and skull staff so its 2x loot ~ should change it on web :p
i killed like 460~necro (my task, and helped to my friend) on ruin tomb, and looted only one boh in fifth necro, and that was everything xD

110 sorc was able to hit over 1000 to monsters on old tibia, here he hit 600

ANOTHER THING:
why is written loot rate x4 ?
i used around 30 bp gfb in last two days on penisula tomb i looted 3 vampire shield 5 spike sword 2 ice rapier and skull staff so its 2x loot ~ should change it on web :p

Haha, you can't decide the lootrate yourself with such a small sample size, retard.

Using Ctrl+R with a big paycheck also gives you access too free levels!
i will not accept any type of assistance from a GM, ill get levels on my own i just wanna make a big donation to help this amazing server...

i will not accept any type of assistance from a GM, ill get levels on my own i just wanna make a big donation to help this amazing server...

Okay, just making sure you know what leverage you have.

Okay, just making sure you know what leverage you have.
i understand, i only wanna make a big donation so i can be rich ;d if i am offered levels or anything i will not accept, what i will accept is a rare item maybe ^^ but who knows.

i understand, i only wanna make a big donation so i can be rich ;d if i am offered levels or anything i will not accept, what i will accept is a rare item maybe ^^ but who knows.

hahaha 1000 dollar classicus rich? xD

rofl u cry like that on all oldschool ots
get pwnd
cry on forum server is bad
kkkkkkkk

not the only one "crying" about this frag time. it's just a fact.
still waiting on the day to get really "pwnd", bet i still won more battles then ya ever will do. You are probaly in this random chinatown team aka pkers of darashia minotaurs :rolleyes:

better safe that money and use it on something thats worth using it for. cause boy this server is dead in few weeks and then it dies with your 1000 dollarxd

better safe that money and use it on something thats worth using it for. cause boy this server is dead in few weeks and then it dies with your 1000 dollarxd
I'd take a wild guess that this 1k donation boy is a troll.. I mean who the hell put down 1k USD/EURO (whatever he said) in ONE donation...

maybe over time, in a year or something in small dozes, like 1 donation once a week but 1k in one big pot like that........ sounds.. ye you know..

There's no use to donate 1000$ USD really tbh, for what? To sell scrolls in-game and have so much money in-game you won't be able to spend ever? Not really worth it imo :p

There's no use to donate 1000$ USD really tbh, for what? To sell scrolls in-game and have so much money in-game you won't be able to spend ever? Not really worth it imo :p
give him GM he's earned it

Can you delete fucking Right click on this server? this i fucking Speed bug.
Fix this right click.

if you're a slow brazilian dowload wtfast or use classicus proxy, put on a time ring and yell utani hur while im chasing u:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.