• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about opening a highrate? and I mean a real highrate with insane fast leveling and loot multiplier for fast action? Like Danera for example. You didnt care if u died or whatever cause exping or money wasnt ever an issue, which made it really fun for wars/endgame PVE :)
+ some custom hunting grounds would be fun as well.

Also, could be fun if u enabled exp from killing players while still having the skull-system enabled.

Last edited:
This medium exp is going stronger than ever I doub't there'll be any new server for atleast half a year, Tony

If i had the time, i would play. thats for sure.

I was wondering, are you guys dutch? because i can see that you wrote in the title switzerland, but at otservlist it shows the dutch flag.

I'm dutch, NATIONALIST DUTCH FLAG FOR LYF!

Agree.
Also, I wonder how long is the timer to reset "highest damage done to player" ? I can say for sure it's not as real tibia used to be. For example, hitting someone for like 5 hp and then they run around for 1-2 minutes and then dies by a mob you still get frag, which should obviously not be the case. What's the timer currently? Cause easy to make people get frags by just making them inflict 1 damage or something and then walk to mobs and die and they get frag lol. Can be easily abused x/

Currently the timer is on exactly 60 seconds.

Ryan could u fix so frag system work as it is supposed to work? Make it working 100% that only guy with most dmg gets frag and the guy who got last hit and if the guy who got last hit and most dmg aswell is the only one to take the frag. please

Will be abused if killing with big teams, means sometimes there will only be 1 frag while 5 persons are killing someone. I'm keeping this as is, we can always make changes to war system, please suggest.

How about opening a highrate? and I mean a real highrate with insane fast leveling and loot multiplier for fast action? Like Danera for example. You didnt care if u died or whatever cause exping or money wasnt ever an issue, which made it really fun for wars/endgame PVE :)
+ some custom hunting grounds would be fun as well.

Also, could be fun if u enabled exp from killing players while still having the skull-system enabled.

Classicus most likely will never start highrate servers, it fucks up the name as happened to other oldschool ots. Opening Oldera-like server under another name is always possible in the future, but for now our focus lays on current Classicus which will be going strong for a while.

This looks so good, Is it good? I'm honestly just so petrified of it going down within next month or two. I miss realots ;'( which was up for like years.

Every ot has an expiration date, though we actively advertise on various websites and are actively working on the server. You should just give it a shot, see how it goes.

Every ot has an expiration date, though we actively advertise on various websites and are actively working on the server. You should just give it a shot, see how it goes.
Shadowcores been up since forever ^_^

Because many of you reported that UE spell damage was too low, we have increased it to the regular formula's. This will be a test period and we'll see how it turns out, please post feedback on forums. SD formula was actually correct already.

Because many of you reported that UE spell damage was too low, we have increased it to the regular formula's. This will be a test period and we'll see how it turns out, please post feedback on forums. SD formula was actually correct already.
R.yan did you see my tags about the classicus bots people posted here on OTland? If not i can pm you with them.

so make a paralyze for druid a little better ;]

R.yan did you see my tags about the classicus bots people posted here on OTland? If not i can pm you with them.

many bots are being used form macros to aimbot i recently downloaded and tested one in a virtual box and it worked flawleslly for 2 or 3 hours beware of trojas tho

this is why tibianus died i doubt you will die tho

TRAILER SOME FRAGS !!

the gunshots :'), good movie though.

We are releasing new client tomorrow or day after.

We have altered some ice monsters to give more loot & exp and in addition you can now sell ice loot to Rashid.

are the new updates any good? im thinking of starting

Anyone got a nice team/guild? Me and two friends are looking for one. I got a 64 ek and an ongoing mage. One of my friends is 60+ ek too and the other one is 65 sorcerer.
We want to war. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.