• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://classicus.org/index.php?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=2025
An evidence of corruption in this current version.
Sorry Ryan but you better put an eye in tour staff and check last days power gamers.
I know you are good with PCs and informatics things, i work at a consultant office and i guess im mucha better than you refering to numbers and money. Those with a little bit knowledge of economy will understand the post.
I wont waste a single secong pging while some1 in the staff is selling complete tasks. So unrespectfull behaviour, in spain we hate corruption i have enough with politicians kkthxbye

thats why u should only play on this server for fun that is pvp. You should not put to much attention to this ot.

i don't understand how people can play this server for any other reason than pvp
OK so i guess im gonna learn smt this time.
If i only had the chance of making a server such like urs(Ryan)...then, you would see how a real company should work...actually many ppl would manage it better, in the end we are always hiting the same subject, server stability i know is the hardest and i cant help with that, but corruption bro...thats always avoidable. Sad that this is even the easiest subject :(

we are not corrupt, no reason to waste good name like classicus and set all the money we already make on the line for some little extra $$$. Tasks nor levels aren't sold and also other GM's can't even create items/add levels. Thanks for your concerns though.

Also, we can edit anyone to not appear on powergamers if we want to, if we would be corrupt we'd obviously remove them from powergamers.

lol this shouldnt come as a suprise. Ryan has always been currupt, and still is.

I've seen to much shit to even bother making a character anymore.

If you sd where someone is and they move, it'll shoot to the next spot most of the time. Looked legit to me, although I know that guy DOES infact bot. As does everyone else here.

I dont recommended this server , no wars , many botters.
GM corrupt ban without reason. ;)

so much this. you also forget to mention the most fake, overblown online list in the history of open tibia.

fuck this corrupted server and with sai gm l2p
most of ppl here are brazilians who sneak one guy with 25 ppl and going def

Status
Not open for further replies.