• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I logged on thought classicus gamemasters were mature, as the statement Ryan replied with earlier "We have now hired a professional paid gamemaster which only does that job"... Two seconds later I see him makin some propaganda that everyone are allowed to use up to 3 mc's (I know that you are) but a GM approaching players to "spoof" so the online count looks bigger... I started to wonder then, how many spoofed chars does Ryan and the co have then?

ndvouv.png

I will not comment this.

^gotta give more info

"2324 playrs without level change" <- within what time limit?

c.a 1100 players have levels (3427-2324), which is quite good, depending on the time limit.

It was within 5-6 hours with almost 1000 players online, started with 750 ended with 1000. I made it other day and there were 33% of people exping.

what the fuck is up with these videos? i'd laugh, but i'm not 14 years old anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.