• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rates are same as last Classicus and are as following:
From 1 To 7 - x10
From 8 To 20 - x12
From 21 To 40 - x10
From 41 To 51 - x7
From 51 To 60 - x6
From 61 To 70 - x5
From 71 To 80 - x4
From 81 To 140 - x3
From 141 To 180 - x2
From 181 - x1.5

i never play this server but maybe i will try
everytime i look on @R.yan avatar I want to cry and laugh at same time (more laughter)

YO RYAN - WHAT ABOUT MANA REGEN ????? 2X REAL TIBIA ? CAUSE MAGIC X 4 X MANA REGEN 2 = 8. SO SKILLS = MAGIC.
im right?

Laqst time u open classicus, all gms was inactive, was suck at all..

Rates are same as last Classicus and are as following:
From 1 To 7 - x10
From 8 To 20 - x12
From 21 To 40 - x10
From 41 To 51 - x7
From 51 To 60 - x6
From 61 To 70 - x5
From 71 To 80 - x4
From 81 To 140 - x3
From 141 To 180 - x2
From 181 - x1.5

A bit higher rates please :(

A bit or a bit bit higher, some ppl might have holidays and not everyone i supose will spend their time on pc...but starting, leaving my char and then coming back with the server probably dead or full of problems again means not worthy even to start. Just gave my opinion.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Classicus is best and will stay best! I will play for sure : )

A bit or a bit bit higher, some ppl might have holidays and not everyone i supose will spend their time on pc...but starting, leaving my char and then coming back with the server probably dead or full of problems again means not worthy even to start. Just gave my opinion.

Last Classicus was popular for 7-8 months, so your character will be fine. Experience rates will stay the same.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Classicus is best and will stay best! I will play for sure : )

Thanks! See you on Saturday :- )

Classicus server itself is really good, none can deny that, but the staff / ryan is the most corrupt and retarded owner ever :)

So dont play :)
Rates are fine (can be also little bit lower..)

Status
Not open for further replies.