• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibianus died and draws conclusions.
He wrote that he wants to reduce the rates for higher lvl to, prevent what I wrote.
Think about what I have written, I do not want to harm only help.

Hey Ryan, quick question. Is there any changes to knights/pallys to help balance vocs at all?

make it a 10% chance to de-advance to lvl 5 and get teleported to rook whenever a sorcerer hits level 50 and it'll b good<

no one will cry
absolutely no one will rage quit
and more people will play druid
++++1

Can you make pvp enforced Tibianus style?

Please fix your exp rate to more fast on low lvl , and slow exp rate on high lvls.

On your last ots edition many high lvls make ue spam.

Look maybe this:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x20
From 21 To 40 - x18
From 41 To 51 - x16
From 51 To 60 - x12
From 61 To 70 - x10
From 71 To 80 - x6
From 81 To 110 - x4
From 111 To 120 - x2
From 121 - x1.5

150 lvle click on the map are difficult to hits with use hands and more people uses bots and high lvls more very ue spam.

This was the main reason for the rapid collapse of Tibianus

So if you wanna that shitty rates go back to Tibianus play

@Dont give GM Nick - status Gamemaster plz.......

Ryan,
Maybe you do UE (Frigo) for druid? :)

Another thing - why you delete post about tasks from forum? :(

And Last: Best Wars are from 80 till 120 lvl - more than it will be only UE spam........................ Do something please.

Ryan,

And Last: Best Wars are from 80 till 120 lvl - more than it will be only UE spam........................ Do something please.

Lemme just a min...OK so you Einstein cry for UE spammers, im sure u rly had troubles with'em... So the only goddamnit thing u thought about is that maybe Ryan could add another UE to druids, ye acting cocky making others suggestions look pathetic
So if you wanna that shitty rates go back to Tibianus play

@Dont give GM Nick - status Gamemaster plz.......
Rly bud, pls go back to ur final tibiasy XC and let real oldschoolers Suggest common sense things. Ty

Ryan,

Druids will stay the same.

Classicus online for the 5x time in 2 years.

i really don't get why people like to play a ot that can't be online for 3 months

Because it's not about the long term, it's about having fun PVPing for a limited amount of time until 1 of the teams leaves, leading to the server dying out with the exceptions of a few 'RPGers'.

Because it's not about the long term, it's about having fun PVPing for a limited amount of time until 1 of the teams leaves, leading to the server dying out with the exceptions of a few 'RPGers'.
damn boi

Classicus online for the 5x time in 2 years.

i really don't get why people like to play a ot that can't be online for 3 months

Last Classicus was popular for 8 months. Rates are fast so people can enjoy gameplay faster then for instance on Tibianic, also tibianic practically resetted after 2 years by opening a new server.

Anyways, already 500+ accounts created in less then 24 hours, that's just sick :D

Will enjoy my time on Classicus once again! :D Doing my promotion video for it as we speak, in the meantime some other classicus video by me :D

Will enjoy my time on Classicus once again! :D Doing my promotion video for it as we speak, in the meantime some other classicus video by me :D

Lol , level of pvp on classicus its frightening , i hope on this edition will join some serious players :D
This video just showing some of random kills and skirmish ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.