• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipped school for 2 days to turn around my sleeping scheme, tomorrow ill wake up at 17.00, buy ciggarettes, energy drinks and food, preparing!
If the server is as good as last time or even better, my time here will be well spent, corrupt or not, still had shit loads of fun last time!

Call me a nerd, if you want don't bother me.

Site says, skills rate 7x and magic 3.5. This thread says skill rate 8x and magic 4x. Which 1 is right :p?

Site says, skills rate 7x and magic 3.5. This thread says skill rate 8x and magic 4x. Which 1 is right :p?

Website, sorry for the confusion. I've edited the main post.

Skipped school for 2 days to turn around my sleeping scheme, tomorrow ill wake up at 17.00, buy ciggarettes, energy drinks and food, preparing!
If the server is as good as last time or even better, my time here will be well spent, corrupt or not, still had shit loads of fun last time!

Im da real GM NERD! Have fun tomorrow :)!

ryan maak char voor mijxdd echt geen zin in dat lvle.. vooral met werk nu..

You should add much more random TASK monsters to the list... If there will be more then 500 players online, there will be many empty spots only why cuz people will be afraid to travel there without any task reward...

Server will be really crowded :)

You should add much more random TASK monsters to the list... If there will be more then 500 players online, there will be many empty spots only why cuz people will be afraid to travel there without any task reward...

Server will be really crowded :)
Ryan please dont add more tasks than there are, people are looking for easy ways to get 100+ and the server will once again die out when everyone on the server gets 100+ after 1 day.. its good as it is

Ryan please dont add more tasks than there are, people are looking for easy ways to get 100+ and the server will once again die out when everyone on the server gets 100+ after 1 day.. its good as it is

Tasks are fine anyways, shouldn't be a substitute for leveling/exping in the old fashioned way :p

Tasks are fine anyways, shouldn't be a substitute for leveling/exping in the old fashioned way :p

Thank you for reply!

But please, you need to add some more task, and maybe fix the reward from 4.2 version of Classicus client? I mean like Killing 400 Heroes and get 250 k EXP not worth it!! maybe kill 200 Heroes and get 250 k EXP? etc. This will be a semi low rate server. So it will take at least 1 week until someone is 100. Because with 500 players it will be war at level 8 !

What about all kind of trolls? Tasks at level 8 won't make any difference for the end game. It will only spread more players around the map.

"24 rewards are 100% correct.
6 rewards may be incorrect (info form Classucius 2.0)"

There are only 17 on forum list. Will it be 17 or 30?

Last edited:
What about all kind of trolls? Tasks at level 8 won't make any difference for the end game. It will only spread more players around the map.

Agree with that.

I just hope you will fight in early days, not like last time when us, leading team on classicus left server because there weren't anyone to fight with. And then your team started the "war" against rpgers :D

Ofc Nerd forget to copy second post in my Task thread :)

lol gl nerd

Can you mc on same account or u need 1 acc/mc?

Status
Not open for further replies.