• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a fully working bot, ( Cave, Targeting, Runes etc ) PM for it, I will give it out free and you can scan it or whatever i dont care. As long as Ryan fail this within a month :)

can you share cavebot with me or someone?
i aint got much time to play i would like to enjoy it tho

Since yesterday I have kicks/lags all the time, this proxy isn't working anyways, I installed certificate and it's saying:
1Vgfjfe.png

Havin really fun so far. Very long time since I felt the "oldschool" feeling.. Walking Venore seeing people outside houses and dp making runes talking to eachother.. Even the smallest spawns are busy due to the amount of people. Everything feels so good, just like in the old days! One thing that bothers me doh is that low-level paladins are kind of op, spears shoot allover the screen, doesnt drop and they hit so damn hard even with low skills. Other than that, feels great!

Edit: Also, the GM's are really active and seem professional. At least so far!

Thanks for the great feedback, really good to hear :)!

Since yesterday I have kicks/lags all the time, this proxy isn't working anyways, I installed certificate and it's saying:
1Vgfjfe.png

Try using different proxy server.

I expected it would die fast but not in 2 days. Anyway it was fun to play. Thanks Ryan for hosting it again. bye.

7/10 top lvls are paladins. They're always op in these older versions since people decide to buff them so it's not all mages xD Anyway, gratz on the amount of players.

Classicus now win the record of the second server with almost 1300 players on otservlist after shadowscore this is the best server ever seen... gratz R.yan

I expected it would die fast but not in 2 days. Anyway it was fun to play. Thanks Ryan for hosting it again. bye.

bye

This version is the best one I seen. \o /

Thanks, keep calm at mino dara's!

Classicus now win the record of the second server with almost 1300 players on otservlist after shadowscore this is the best server ever seen... gratz R.yan

We are thrilled about it as well! Even otservlist owner congratulated us :)

caaae3b09b.png

Also guys make sure to follow www.twitch.tv/classicusot & http://www.twitch.tv/TeamRedBeard

Yeah palladins are really op they need kinda nerf or sorc buff a bit

They sure do deal a nice amount of damage but I like it. You'll actually have to do more than press exura from time to time when facing a paladin on this server. /// sorcerer

Skills need to be lowered. That's why everyone is a paladin. I made one and I didn't even train for 10 minutes, and im like 40 dist. Easiest start

server dead

gtfo fribben, why you making alt accounts?

Skills need to be lowered. That's why everyone is a paladin. I made one and I didn't even train for 10 minutes, and im like 40 dist. Easiest start

Seems fine, you can always post your suggestions on our forum and get more people to sign it. We can always start polls, but changing stuff like this is unfair for new players compared to the older ones.

gtfo fribben, why you making alt accounts?
Just keep your OT alive. :D, I am going to create a character atm named Tarko. come and see me. :D

Edit just noticed me and R.yan has same post count. :D Congratz to us both. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.