• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can upload the client for you people, but everyone is saying if you logout you cannot login. Other people cant get online + they're saying there's going to be a rollback.

So there is an planned rollback that is going to take place? Does anyone know when that's gonna happen?

Last edited:
Seems 7171 port is blocked for some reason, gamestate is untouched. Just nobody can login, will keep you posted. Website is up again.

Server back online, no loss of data. Will investigate and keep you posted. We just switched servers so we'll look into this issue as we speak, sorry for the rough start. We are trying to optimize everything as best as we can for this amount of players.

i wish the server would of rolled back since my account got hacked.
Was fun playing while it lasted.

i want to play it on linux, but i can't:/
Can't you play using wine? I'm using linux too, but when I play Tibia I actually boot into windows (dual boot)
So if u got W7 or any windows for that matter, install it beside your linux =)

Status
Not open for further replies.