• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server is good, the only problem i found on this server is the support, that sucks really. If someone makes a report has to wait years...
It was better on the beginning of server. Now they aren't online all the time.

btw, with all that happend this night, lets guess - rollback or dedek? :V

Hello, why is it so much lags? And will it be any reset or rollback????

Gms dissapear, server is fucked up and they do nothing xDDDDDDDDDDDD so great works Gms!u stay active first week then fuck off right?Xd

@R.yan

Premium Points: 1000

Everyone has 1k points in shop, hope you made a database backup of the last 24hours or sth.

no rollback = every team is leaving the server, true info

>everyone has 1k points
>noone knows what happened
>people/teams are leaving classicus
>1000 people -> 360
>MAKE HEARTHSTONE TOURNAMENT XDDDDDDDDDDDD

"16:26 GM Undercover: In order to JOIN the Hearthstone tournament and win prizes you have to read the full description and type your names CORRECTLY. Thread:http://classicus.org/?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=1380&page=0"

Last edited:
rip classicus and feel sorry for ppl dat still play every1 edition

hahaahhahah

Actually people have had their fun in this version, alot of wars and great wars but it has come to an end now, its not funny anymore. People are waiting for Tibianus to open

Please reset! Would be amazing!
Reset and lets go for a nice weekend! =D

We are in the progress of restoring the backup of Friday 10 AM serversave, this may take several more hours from now (20:00 PM). Thank you for your patience.

We are in the progress of restoring the backup of Friday 10 AM serversave, this may take several more hours from now (20:00 PM). Thank you for your patience.
I have no idea what happend with classicus. Could you please tell me what happend? Not in detail. Only what happend. Would be nice.

n9TIPuR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.