• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, Thank you. This is one of the best servers I have played at and was bummed when it was dieing. Keep the vials as it is, but an npc that sells vials would be a great idea. You can always buy the blood vials so idk. Stainas a great city, the only reason to actually become VIP. 10%xp and loot is good and all, but Staina gives you the option to go to a place only people that have donated to go hunt. Also im wondering how is the people that donated to the server going to get back their points/VIP back. I know we wont get it all back but i donated 400 points.. I would at least like to see half of them back. Also I really hope the administration stays helping the server a lot, since I think this was the part that mostly damaged the server. Thanks again.

Wasted so many hours of this server. You lack honest dedicated staff, and nothing has changed since it's the same owner and same staff, no offense but its' the gods honest truth. After another few months you will go inactive and once again it will repeat itself. I feel bad honestly, a few of my friends are even brainwashed into playing your server again. Their time wasted, not mine.

Wasted so many hours of this server. You lack honest dedicated staff, and nothing has changed since it's the same owner and same staff, no offense but its' the gods honest truth. After another few months you will go inactive and once again it will repeat itself. I feel bad honestly, a few of my friends are even brainwashed into playing your server again. Their time wasted, not mine.

brian what was your character name?

Sorry, it also occurred that everyone of the staff was inactively at the same time due real life stuff. Which was bad on our end and we should've searched for someone to maintain the server. I deeply regret the hours you have wasted, also as you seem like a gud guy on overall on otland.

Hopefully you will return to Classicus at some point and if not, nps and thank you for your feedback.

First of all, Thank you. This is one of the best servers I have played at and was bummed when it was dieing. Keep the vials as it is, but an npc that sells vials would be a great idea. You can always buy the blood vials so idk. Stainas a great city, the only reason to actually become VIP. 10%xp and loot is good and all, but Staina gives you the option to go to a place only people that have donated to go hunt. Also im wondering how is the people that donated to the server going to get back their points/VIP back. I know we wont get it all back but i donated 400 points.. I would at least like to see half of them back. Also I really hope the administration stays helping the server a lot, since I think this was the part that mostly damaged the server. Thanks again.

People who donated in the last 2 weeks or donated large sums will of course be compensated. Also remaining VIP days you may had left on previous Classicus can be reclaimed. I'll see you on Saturday, let's have some fun =)!

Okay let's go for it again! I'm thrilled!

Will I be compensated for the premium points I had still on my account but didn use in- game with scrolls?
I got a PK ban on friday and didn't have the chance to use my points before the server went down.

*Edit

@Heimerdonger you up for another go with the Skullcrackers or have other plans?

Last edited:
Awesome! Cant wait! I love this server and staff, they always do great job.
WOHOO!

Ryan, dont listen those retards who tell you this server sucks. They just should play 10.31 orshabaal ots

This is great news!

Make a fresh start on this awesome server. I hope you are right about the new staff and hope the server will be stable again.
I think you should keep Staina. It was balanced and a huge advancement in the dragon/dragonlord task.
Also i'm happy with the new experience stages. Is nice for the 151+ guys that getting experience won't be for notting anymore, because of the experience loss by dieng.

One thing I should change in the new server is the Dragon Scale Helmet reward and the Amazon Shield reward.
When the server is online for a while there are to many of those two items in the game. This makes the Royal Helmet and Demon/Mastermind Shield useless. The Demon hunts are in that way less profitable. Think about removing those items from the game and change them for experience, gold or even special decoration items.

I hope to see you all again at classicus.

@Sheilon I'm up for a fresh start at Skullcrackers if I'm welcome ofcorse. I'm sorry for my behavoir last time ;)

Okay let's go for it again! I'm thrilled!

Will I be compensated for the premium points I had still on my account but didn use in- game with scrolls?
I got a PK ban on friday and didn't have the chance to use my points before the server went down.

*Edit

@Heimerdonger you up for another go with the Skullcrackers or have other plans?

Yes, you can also get points back you didn't use.

Awesome! Cant wait! I love this server and staff, they always do great job.
WOHOO!

Ryan, dont listen those retards who tell you this server sucks. They just should play 10.31 orshabaal ots

Thanks, let's have some fun on Saturday =)!

This is great news!

Make a fresh start on this awesome server. I hope you are right about the new staff and hope the server will be stable again.
I think you should keep Staina. It was balanced and a huge advancement in the dragon/dragonlord task.
Also i'm happy with the new experience stages. Is nice for the 151+ guys that getting experience won't be for notting anymore, because of the experience loss by dieng.

One thing I should change in the new server is the Dragon Scale Helmet reward and the Amazon Shield reward.
When the server is online for a while there are to many of those two items in the game. This makes the Royal Helmet and Demon/Mastermind Shield useless. The Demon hunts are in that way less profitable. Think about removing those items from the game and change them for experience, gold or even special decoration items.

I hope to see you all again at classicus.

@Sheilon I'm up for a fresh start at Skullcrackers if I'm welcome ofcorse. I'm sorry for my behavoir last time ;)

Thanks for your suggestions, especially the task rewards we'll keep in mind =D

Thanks for your suggestions said:
No problem. We are there to help each other to create a better server than it already was.

Some other things I think you need to discuss about with the staff are:

- It's allowed to have 3 accounts open at the same time. I think this will destroy the trade market for the people that will not stay afk for days making runes. And when some people figure out how to use a bot it goes wrong. Think about 1 main account and 1 rune make account to provide yourself.
- Using general chat as trade channel. Many people are using general chat as trade channel. It's anoying for the people that are discussing about the game and just general chat. Give warnings for using the wrong chat. When they keep doing it, think about a mute ban in one of those chats.
- Lower the loot drop rate. The drop rate is 4x for now. In the almost 3 months I was playing on classicus I was wondering about the drops of the monsters. It was almost impossible to make no profit. It's to easy to make cash. Also this will lower the use of trade channel. I think trade is an important part on a 7.4 server where everyting is manual. Trading runes and items and make your own prices for it is in my eyes a nice thing to think about.
- Replace the jail fence/jail wall at Black Knights in Staina for a wall of solid bricks with a door. In staina there are in the undead cave two Black Knights. This spot is an easy monemaking spot for mages and paladins. They can shoot trough the walls and don't have to open the door, because of that they won't take melee hits and make an easy profit. While knights are taking full hits. Make it more fair to replace those open walls by solid walls.
- Put a quest at the Orc Warlords village in Staina. In Staina I discovered an huge village with all kind of Orcs and lots of Orc Warlords. It's a hard place but i never found a quest over there. Think about a quest on this huntspot like a Warrior Helmet/Crusader Helmet quest.
- Don't put an Arena in the server. An pvp Arena will lower the pvp wars and normal pvp on the server. It's part of the game and I think you guys want classicus as real as possible.
- Don't add hydra spawns or a new area. Classicus was good as it was. When the communitie reaches 750+ again you may consider about a new land, because of the amount of people.
- Higher the rent of houses. When you buy a house you pay 1 time a small/normal amount of cash for it. After that you only pay 1k each week, no mather how big your house is. I think it's a good idea to make the weekly rent a bit higher. Thinking about asking 250 gp for each square. This makes how bigger the house how more you pay. Also when someone quits classicus other players will be able sooner to buy this house again.

I hope you will think about my suggestions and talk about it with the staff.

Classicus rocks!

See you guys around at next Saturday.

Greetings,

Bloxx

Some other things I think you need to discuss about with the staff are:

- It's allowed to have 3 accounts open at the same time. I think this will destroy the trade market for the people that will not stay afk for days making runes. And when some people figure out how to use a bot it goes wrong. Think about 1 main account and 1 rune make account to provide yourself.
- Using general chat as trade channel. Many people are using general chat as trade channel. It's anoying for the people that are discussing about the game and just general chat. Give warnings for using the wrong chat. When they keep doing it, think about a mute ban in one of those chats.
- Lower the loot drop rate. The drop rate is 4x for now. In the almost 3 months I was playing on classicus I was wondering about the drops of the monsters. It was almost impossible to make no profit. It's to easy to make cash. Also this will lower the use of trade channel. I think trade is an important part on a 7.4 server where everyting is manual. Trading runes and items and make your own prices for it is in my eyes a nice thing to think about.
- Replace the jail fence/jail wall at Black Knights in Staina for a wall of solid bricks with a door. In staina there are in the undead cave two Black Knights. This spot is an easy monemaking spot for mages and paladins. They can shoot trough the walls and don't have to open the door, because of that they won't take melee hits and make an easy profit. While knights are taking full hits. Make it more fair to replace those open walls by solid walls.
- Put a quest at the Orc Warlords village in Staina. In Staina I discovered an huge village with all kind of Orcs and lots of Orc Warlords. It's a hard place but i never found a quest over there. Think about a quest on this huntspot like a Warrior Helmet/Crusader Helmet quest.
- Don't put an Arena in the server. An pvp Arena will lower the pvp wars and normal pvp on the server. It's part of the game and I think you guys want classicus as real as possible.
- Don't add hydra spawns or a new area. Classicus was good as it was. When the communitie reaches 750+ again you may consider about a new land, because of the amount of people.
- Higher the rent of houses. When you buy a house you pay 1 time a small/normal amount of cash for it. After that you only pay 1k each week, no mather how big your house is. I think it's a good idea to make the weekly rent a bit higher. Thinking about asking 250 gp for each square. This makes how bigger the house how more you pay. Also when someone quits classicus other players will be able sooner to buy this house again.

I hope you will think about my suggestions and talk about it with the staff.

Classicus rocks!

See you guys around at next Saturday.

Greetings,

Bloxx

1. People will still use mc's. Bots will be closely monitored but for now we are pretty sure the client won't be cracked anytime soon.
2. We always enforced rules on this, lacked a bit on the end due staff inactivity. Which we are not letting to happen again.
3. Lootdrop seemed pretty fine, we can always tweak but it's still a OT to have some fun on.
4. Just fixed this.
5. Staina is still open to development and we will take this in consideration once the server actually runs a bit.
6. Arena was already disabled.
7. Port Hope won't be added most likely ever.
8. People already pay VIP for their houses, the 1k rent is just the method to check if a player has VIP or not.

Thank you for your suggestions =)

pathetic u are making new accounts to post here gtfo scammer ur serv sux crash and dupe item

When you mean fixed this? what did you do with black knights?

@R.yan I know the 1k is a symbolic amount of cash. But when someone is retired he still keeps the house till his VIP days are over. When you ask a bit more the amount of money in his/her locker of the city where the house is will become sooner empty. Than the house is sooner available for other players.
And the second reason is. Gold thats earned by hunting always stays in the game. We only pay for potions/rings/amunition/boat to the server. When you ask money for other things like houses ect. The items in game will not drop/raise in their value that hard.

Thanks for fixing BK's!

Why does it have to be lowrate again? :(

This is midrate. The higher the experience stages the faster the server dies.

@R.yan I know the 1k is a symbolic amount of cash. But when someone is retired he still keeps the house till his VIP days are over. When you ask a bit more the amount of money in his/her locker of the city where the house is will become sooner empty. Than the house is sooner available for other players.
And the second reason is. Gold thats earned by hunting always stays in the game. We only pay for potions/rings/amunition/boat to the server. When you ask money for other things like houses ect. The items in game will not drop/raise in their value that hard.

Thanks for fixing BK's!

Usually people get max. 30 vip days. When people are paying real money for a game they should have a long expiration date on houses. Some people actually get VIP just to get a house. We want to respect donators as their are the ones who keep the server alive especially as we pay a lot for reliable hosting. The 1k is just to check if people are still VIP, as that is the best reliable way to check.

When you mean fixed this? what did you do with black knights?

Replaced the fences with walls so people can't shoot bkss with door closed in Staina (they won't take damage).

Being that all of my rl friends are starting again, looks like once again I am playing the horses with you Ryan. Thank you for the professional feedback responses on the forum, you had my respect earned when Classicus was first released and you lost it when you let your staff/server die off. Giving you one last final try here, and might as well tell you what you should do to 100% guarantee a long term life of your server. Will it have 800 people? I don't know but I can PROMISE you if you do these things it will last A LOT longer than the 3 months last time

@zeebee I was Aminocore and Bloodblade bro

1. Fix Shielding
Self explanatory, monsters ignoring shielding is just stupid. Makes training obsolete and eks were literally lvl 190 with 65 shielding.

2. Fix End Game Quest Rewards
--Annihilator
If you leave the server how you have it there is no point in doing this quest at all other than decorative purposes. Shielding doesn't work, thus both over powered to shit POI rewards are 100x better than both sca and sov. MPA is more armor and with the loot rate you have they aren't even rare.
+Increase Demon Armor to 20 armor or 18 and give it 10% protection to fire. This will not effect UE or burst arrow damage since they are both physical, it will only help team hunts with lots of dls. Even if you make it so you don't take damage from fire fields with it on would make it worth it for POI Dls.
+Allow Annihilation Bear to reduce the price of blessings when in your inventory sort of like phoenix egg. This would make the quest have very sought after items and would encourage people to do the quest a lot more often. Don't like that idea? Allow it to give free boat travel then. There are endless possibilities you can have it do without it being over powered and still make it very valuable.

--Pits of Inferno
Rewards how you have it for mages and knights are so ridiculously over powered compared to paladins that is almost useless.
+Reward should be:
**Bp of Holding (24 slots 18 oz)
**Frozen Starlight (bigger area of light equal to magic light wand),
**Choose one of the following donation items: avatar blessing scroll, blue djinn, green djinn
**Choose one of the following epic items: Warlord Sword (53 atk 2 handed), Great axe (52 atk 2 handed), Thunder Hammer (49 atk 1 handed), Magician Hat (arm 1 ml +3 only wielded properly by sorcerers and druids), Winged Helmet (arm 10 speed +10)

3. Balance Knights
This is rather simple, and before anyone starts complaining ask anyone that played an ek in old classicus and they will tell you. INCREASE SKILL RATES and MAGIC RATES. I am not saying you should be able to get 90.90 in a week but my ek was a couple of months old of non-stop life ring and training for the most part and I BARELY had ml 8. Another option would be to increase skill rings to +8 stats.

Also, why not add the 5% physical protection to Dwarven Armor? This would help greatly with sd combos and at least give them a chance to survive against getting 1 shot almost no matter what.

4. Staina
Regardless of whether or not you remove it completely or get a legit mapper to clean up that mess you should remove access from it entirely until one of the two of those are 100% in effect.

5. Multi Client
People can't handle legit old school, I get it. I myself am tight on time, but 3 clients allowed is just too much. It should be dropped down to 2, that leaves people the opportunity to always have one mage baking runes or make yourself a training camp.

6. Botting
We all love that you don't have to drag runes into your hand to make it into a legit rune but people were abusing this and one of the first things to go was the economy. Please, Please, PLEASE.... keep an eye on botters.

7. Houses
It is pretty stupid that it's first come first serve, people were playing for 8 hours spending all their cash on the best houses and then not even using them or retiring. Change the house system to an auction on the website but make it 3 days each house. Also make the monthly rent every day around 500 gp. If someone really can't keep 500 gp in their depot every day then there is something really wrong with them and they don't deserve a house in the first place.

8. Death Loss
Skill loss should be reduced greatly upon dying. Keep experience how it is, it's perfect... but you lose way too much of your skills when you die. You should not lose much skills and magic upon death, it should mainly be experience.

9. Amulet of Loss
If you ask me, I would say increase the price of AoL to 80,000 gold-1000,000 gold. Only very good equipment should require an AoL, the last time around with the loot rate almost everyone was wearing one. If I just wanted pvp and no loot I would play Dolera where I run the server and just kill people for fun.

10. Task System
Allow people to do tasks more than once, but change it so only the person who does the most damage to the creature gets it to count towards the task. Or maybe whoever gets the last hit. You need to change it regardless of how you look at it because how you have it people are just running 20 people in each spawn and it's always so chaotic and almost impossible to exp with.

11. Unjustified System
Red Skull should be as real Tibia had it, 3 a day, 10 a week, 20 a month, but the ban mark should be very high. Not sure what you have it at but it has to be high.

12. Spawns
Self explanatory. Green shore for example is LOADED with potential. You can easily make the little rot cave 10 times that size and would be awesome for starting characters to go to. Also you can make an orc castle to the south west, a dragon cave west, and even a monk, beholder, and hero cave north. Just put on news ticket which towns you re vamp so people don't abuse it where some know and some don't and boom you have more spawns to hunt.

Its not JUST about the bugs rollback or crashes its about the staff dint care lies and you let it die. if you are charging for vip this MUST be like a job for you if not dont do anything or make a lame ot like the others that reset and dont charge for vip only for items

I DONT RECOMMEND THIS OT before deciding if you wanna play check their old thread

http://otland.net/threads/switzerla...r-system-exp-share-task-system.213600/page-10

Status
Not open for further replies.