• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABOUT STAINA...

IF YOU CAN TRAVEL FOR STAINA PZ / PK THEN DONT DO THAT,

BECAUSE MANY TIMES I WAS LOOKING FOR KILL A PLAYER THAT WAS IN STAINA AND I DONT HAD VIP...

U CAN CREATE STAINA, JUST FIX NPC FOR NO TRAVEL PK PZ FOR THERE...

THX

I thought old accounts we can use again , I try to log in and says account does not excist :(

I thought old accounts we can use again , I try to log in and says account does not excist :(

Sorry, fresh start. You are able to re-claim your VIP days once the server is up, no worries we have everything stored =)

Does anyone have any videos from the previous version of Classicus ?

Please, remove Staina, custom items and monsters. Make it hard or even impossible to get golden helmet or other rares. It ruins completely 7.4 gameplay feeling...

man rollback 20x everyday and now u having time? u are not man and not take care of problem when is there. u only speak lie lie lie and false promise.

and why u copy runescape.com layout?

and this mattuew say something nice why not fix exura sio noob skript but talk shit on forum??? u are bad gm and person and im angry cuz u fool idiots that dont see it

but u are only greedy hoster

i remember when it was rollback or lag because of gm i said what i lost and he said "dont cry" so expect it
he dont care for players he only care for money

i remember when it was rollback or lag because of gm i said what i lost and he said "dont cry" so expect it
he dont care for players he only care for money

That's why we fixed a new save system, if server crashes maximum rollback is 10 minutes. You think we like rollbacks, even if I cared for money that would mean I would do everything to prevent rollbacks making your argument quite invalid. I'm sorry for the inactivity before and the rollbacks that did happen though. Hopefully you'll return to Classicus though at a later point when we have proven there are no rollbacks.

Not gonna lie the new website demotivates me. That was one thing I loved, that you used the real 7.4 website. As a matter of a fact you and Fribben were the only ones who did.

This edition looks fine. Guys which one GM care about community when server is dying ? Its normal in tibia world so stop crying.

TibiaCAM its finally available?

In my opinion you should remove staina. Its nice to add some custom maps. But really this city its sucks. Add some new spawn on standards map. Like vampires spawns somewhere on Ghostland etc. In the place's where no one travels. Its boring to live always ankh/dara/venore

only tibianic and originaltibia.com care for community here is shit gm ignore player and rollback everyday

Ups...I made a new account but forgot to write down my Recovery Key before I clicked away the website.
Any way to get my recovery key again?

I could create a new account but don want to lose my character name ^.^

I found some bugs on the website:
- The biggest bug on the website on this moment is that you need to be atleast level 20 to reply on a forum post. But every one is level 1 so no one can ever reply. XD
- Second thing is that when you download the client and you click on "access account" there is no page found.
- When I click in the client on "info" it says that it is an 7.72 server. No 7.4 One.

I see you guys on saturday!

Not gonna lie the new website demotivates me. That was one thing I loved, that you used the real 7.4 website. As a matter of a fact you and Fribben were the only ones who did.

Sorry to hear. On the old website it was more the standard "gesior 12.0" feeling I had. The new website looks pretty cool to me, but it's just the website anyways. Thank you for the feedback nor the less.

I found some bugs on the website:
- The biggest bug on the website on this moment is that you need to be atleast level 20 to reply on a forum post. But every one is level 1 so no one can ever reply. XD
- Second thing is that when you download the client and you click on "access account" there is no page found.
- When I click in the client on "info" it says that it is an 7.72 server. No 7.4 One.

I see you guys on saturday!

You will of course be able to post on the forum as soon as you reach level 20. This to prevent spam. I've noted the bugs in the client they are minor though but will be fixed on the next major client release we do. Thanks for your feedback.

Ups...I made a new account but forgot to write down my Recovery Key before I clicked away the website.
Any way to get my recovery key again?

I could create a new account but don want to lose my character name ^.^

Sure, pm me your charactername, account number and password and I'll send your reckey back.

This edition looks fine. Guys which one GM care about community when server is dying ? Its normal in tibia world so stop crying.

TibiaCAM its finally available?

In my opinion you should remove staina. Its nice to add some custom maps. But really this city its sucks. Add some new spawn on standards map. Like vampires spawns somewhere on Ghostland etc. In the place's where no one travels. Its boring to live always ankh/dara/venore

TibiaCam won't be available on release. We have the guy from tibia timemachine cam working on it but hes not available right now. We have to edit a lot as our client is completely changed in it's core. Will seriously be released soon as it's one of key features and of course as we want loadsa vids on youtube. Thank you for your kind words and I'll see you on Saturday =)!

@ To everyone thinking of joining this server :

Hello guys! Ive been playing Classicus few months ago or so so i would like to give you insight on server administration.
I've read every post here and most in Classicus forums by their admins so keep that in mind.

Story of how server died:
Main reason of server to die is its ADMINISTRATION. Server crashed and people lost VIPS. Instead of giving effort to restore donations admins decided to give everyone 7 day vip. (if you donated recently sucks to be you)
2-4 day Heavy DDOS followed making Any previous donated VIP useless.
Houses items lost MULTIPLE times. Forums started go grow negative and ask what is going on and why there is no support (btw main reason me and my crew left) instead of any reply administration DELETED FORUM NAZI EVERYTHING and kept monitoring forum only for positivity for some time. Insert random crashes and loosing items from your house at any given random time without any support. Administration DISRESPECTED most of donators and major part of server community. Then HATE DDOS started. Server became so unstable it was unplayable.
Some guy in comments stated he was banned from their facebook instantly. If i would be an admin i would do the same but do not forget they will CENSOR ANYTHING THEY DONT LIKE because when you compare Classicus to north korea then North korea looks like birthplace of democracy and freedom of speech.
Admins are not stupid and their job right now is to look as good as it gets to attract the critical mass for their server success.
Please do NOT get fooled. Server had 1000+ players at its peak. Every single city was alive until problems began that were IGNORED and whole community let down. Simply disrespected. Its not easy for server of 1000 people to die in matter of 1-2 weeks. Think for yourself what could have caused it and how much wrong has administration done.
Please read other comments all the negative comments aren't made by haters. There were reasons why there are negative comments and they are not lacking in numbers. By joining this OT you will join server that puts shiny things first and does sweet talk but shows no shame in dealing with other people. Their customers and supporters! Regulars are not worth mentioning since they are trash to them.

Quoting some statements by rian :
1. Rollbacks and stability : " server has been stable now for over a month."

A dead server stable for over a month is hardly any sign of stability.

2. Lacking support and time investment by the admins
I would rephrase : Not giving a shit while sitting on a golden throne drinking ice tea.

3. completely bug free
PLEASE SIR. ANYONE in this universe having basic education reading words like "COMPLETELY" should instantly suspect this is bullshit. You could say 99.xx% or use some cheesy strategy to promote the absence of bugs but stating its BUG FREE is first LIE (small nano lie but still ;P )

4. ANTIBOT, BOT FREE CLIENT
Sir please. Save the oxygen that is consumed in the process of stating this publicly. Bots were the reason the server had its population in first place. Aimbot/MC+proxy-VPN mc/Cavebot. I have PERSONALY used WORKING cavebot in your server. Ever bot, classic botter. Might not work 1st day after you relaunch but there will be bots SWARMING right after. You might fight them and I sincerely hope you will and have success with that but PLEASE DO NOT say you have a ANTIBOT client. You might have SUPER dedicated staff in stopping botters but by this time you have around 3485768^238474587 servers even Retail version of tibia having botters. Are you saying you will be the 1st bot free server out there? I salute the bullshits Sirs, well done!

TL;DR
This is not worth your time. Yet another server that is not special and will die out eventually BUT has NAZI administration and DDOS problems. If your masochistic, lack self respect, hate your life or just like justin bieber then look no further! Community of people like you are waiting for adventures in the lands of Classicus.

http://otland.net/threads/switzerla...r-system-exp-share-task-system.213600/page-10

Truth about this server is posted in multiple forum posts. If you consider playing this OT please Spend your half an hour reading the negativity before committing playing here for weeks. You will thank me later.

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.