• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodblade that's some quality tips and suggestions!

I remember you showed me around when I first hit Staina ;>
You're a helpful person!

New website shall be up tomorrow night. All the funcionality will be working, but some parts of the layout might change, so dont report 'ugly buttons', please :)
You will be able to access your old accounts, they wont be removed, but the players will. All the bans will be lifted.

Our forum will probably be also enabled with the website.

Being that all of my rl friends are starting again, looks like once again I am playing the horses with you Ryan. Thank you for the professional feedback responses on the forum, you had my respect earned when Classicus was first released and you lost it when you let your staff/server die off. Giving you one last final try here, and might as well tell you what you should do to 100% guarantee a long term life of your server. Will it have 800 people? I don't know but I can PROMISE you if you do these things it will last A LOT longer than the 3 months last time

@zeebee I was Aminocore and Bloodblade bro

1. Fix Shielding
Self explanatory, monsters ignoring shielding is just stupid. Makes training obsolete and eks were literally lvl 190 with 65 shielding.

2. Fix End Game Quest Rewards
--Annihilator
If you leave the server how you have it there is no point in doing this quest at all other than decorative purposes. Shielding doesn't work, thus both over powered to shit POI rewards are 100x better than both sca and sov. MPA is more armor and with the loot rate you have they aren't even rare.
+Increase Demon Armor to 20 armor or 18 and give it 10% protection to fire. This will not effect UE or burst arrow damage since they are both physical, it will only help team hunts with lots of dls. Even if you make it so you don't take damage from fire fields with it on would make it worth it for POI Dls.
+Allow Annihilation Bear to reduce the price of blessings when in your inventory sort of like phoenix egg. This would make the quest have very sought after items and would encourage people to do the quest a lot more often. Don't like that idea? Allow it to give free boat travel then. There are endless possibilities you can have it do without it being over powered and still make it very valuable.

--Pits of Inferno
Rewards how you have it for mages and knights are so ridiculously over powered compared to paladins that is almost useless.
+Reward should be:
**Bp of Holding (24 slots 18 oz)
**Frozen Starlight (bigger area of light equal to magic light wand),
**Choose one of the following donation items: avatar blessing scroll, blue djinn, green djinn
**Choose one of the following epic items: Warlord Sword (53 atk 2 handed), Great axe (52 atk 2 handed), Thunder Hammer (49 atk 1 handed), Magician Hat (arm 1 ml +3 only wielded properly by sorcerers and druids), Winged Helmet (arm 10 speed +10)

3. Balance Knights
This is rather simple, and before anyone starts complaining ask anyone that played an ek in old classicus and they will tell you. INCREASE SKILL RATES and MAGIC RATES. I am not saying you should be able to get 90.90 in a week but my ek was a couple of months old of non-stop life ring and training for the most part and I BARELY had ml 8. Another option would be to increase skill rings to +8 stats.

Also, why not add the 5% physical protection to Dwarven Armor? This would help greatly with sd combos and at least give them a chance to survive against getting 1 shot almost no matter what.

4. Staina
Regardless of whether or not you remove it completely or get a legit mapper to clean up that mess you should remove access from it entirely until one of the two of those are 100% in effect.

5. Multi Client
People can't handle legit old school, I get it. I myself am tight on time, but 3 clients allowed is just too much. It should be dropped down to 2, that leaves people the opportunity to always have one mage baking runes or make yourself a training camp.

6. Botting
We all love that you don't have to drag runes into your hand to make it into a legit rune but people were abusing this and one of the first things to go was the economy. Please, Please, PLEASE.... keep an eye on botters.

7. Houses
It is pretty stupid that it's first come first serve, people were playing for 8 hours spending all their cash on the best houses and then not even using them or retiring. Change the house system to an auction on the website but make it 3 days each house. Also make the monthly rent every day around 500 gp. If someone really can't keep 500 gp in their depot every day then there is something really wrong with them and they don't deserve a house in the first place.

8. Death Loss
Skill loss should be reduced greatly upon dying. Keep experience how it is, it's perfect... but you lose way too much of your skills when you die. You should not lose much skills and magic upon death, it should mainly be experience.

9. Amulet of Loss
If you ask me, I would say increase the price of AoL to 80,000 gold-1000,000 gold. Only very good equipment should require an AoL, the last time around with the loot rate almost everyone was wearing one. If I just wanted pvp and no loot I would play Dolera where I run the server and just kill people for fun.

10. Task System
Allow people to do tasks more than once, but change it so only the person who does the most damage to the creature gets it to count towards the task. Or maybe whoever gets the last hit. You need to change it regardless of how you look at it because how you have it people are just running 20 people in each spawn and it's always so chaotic and almost impossible to exp with.

11. Unjustified System
Red Skull should be as real Tibia had it, 3 a day, 10 a week, 20 a month, but the ban mark should be very high. Not sure what you have it at but it has to be high.

12. Spawns
Self explanatory. Green shore for example is LOADED with potential. You can easily make the little rot cave 10 times that size and would be awesome for starting characters to go to. Also you can make an orc castle to the south west, a dragon cave west, and even a monk, beholder, and hero cave north. Just put on news ticket which towns you re vamp so people don't abuse it where some know and some don't and boom you have more spawns to hunt.

Hi, we fixed the shielding. I don't really agree with the skills, I believe knights already hit pretty hard (and harder then they should actually back in 7.4). Preventing bots is of course one of our main goals as it defeats the purpose to have a 7.4 and let people use bots. Regarding the other stuff, this is something that should be decided with all players. Personally some of the stuff you proposed feels a bit edgy as I dislike customizing too much. I do agree with on you that the paladin poi reward is pretty crap compared to other rewards.

We are planning on implementing a proper poll system on our website so we can easily track what players want and don't want. Thanks for your feedback though, nice and detailed.

Ek's are fine as they are. At least I know that Knights hit way hard and are massive tanks.
Paladins are strong overall, giving them a better POI reward idk. it is kinda unfair. maybe lower the damage and amp up the hit ratio.
I dont think that giving Scrolls in POI is a good idea. everyone will just abuse of that, donations go lower and administration doesnt get paid. ( I am not of the administration, I dont get paid for this. but hey, im a business man and I can see when people ask for too much.)
Im a big fan of staina, yes it can have improvements. Vamp spawn, necro spawn, that quest in orc warlords is good idea. Come on people, instead of saying no, offer ideas. It has a lot it can be worked with.
MC well yeah. it has been abused. Lowering it to 2 mcs is a good idea. botters will bot. but making their life more difficult makes Classicus a better server.
Mc helps with the botting. so yeah.
Houses - it is first come first serve, since you are PAYING with REAL money for this service. its fine just the way it is.
Death loss is a great deal. many of my friends got really disappointed that after a whole day of skill, they die and lost even more of what they gained. its quite ridicolous.
AoL is fine as it is. yeah i know you want to pk and get something out of it. but take this into consideration, you kill someone with aol and blessed its 105k you take out of them. imagine you take a whole team out with aol and bless thats 1kk you take out in a night. thats a lot of money imo.
Task system is fine as it is. Its intention is not to do black knight task a million times. its intention is to progress doing low lvls task then mid lvl then high lvl then poi tasks. they are progressive. i vote to leave them like they are.
Ban mark is 6. its all right 2 days bann 2 day rs.. you go thais dp ue and auto bann. lmao.
More spawns means more room for other players to play, means higher quantity of players. i agree with blood on this one. The ice islands north of carlin, green shore, north of darashia where the rl dragon lair is at are some nice places for improvements.

P.S. i want it to be saturday already!.

Ek's are fine as they are. At least I know that Knights hit way hard and are massive tanks.
Paladins are strong overall, giving them a better POI reward idk. it is kinda unfair. maybe lower the damage and amp up the hit ratio.
I dont think that giving Scrolls in POI is a good idea. everyone will just abuse of that, donations go lower and administration doesnt get paid. ( I am not of the administration, I dont get paid for this. but hey, im a business man and I can see when people ask for too much.)
Im a big fan of staina, yes it can have improvements. Vamp spawn, necro spawn, that quest in orc warlords is good idea. Come on people, instead of saying no, offer ideas. It has a lot it can be worked with.
MC well yeah. it has been abused. Lowering it to 2 mcs is a good idea. botters will bot. but making their life more difficult makes Classicus a better server.
Houses - it is first come first serve, since you are PAYING with REAL money for this service. its fine just the way it is.
Death loss is a great deal. many of my friends got really disappointed that after a whole day of skill, they die and lost even more of what they gained. its quite ridicolous.
AoL is fine as it is. yeah i know you want to pk and get something out of it. but take this into consideration, you kill someone with aol and blessed its 105k you take out of them. imagine you take a whole team out with aol and bless thats 1kk you take out in a night. thats a lot of money imo.
Task system is fine as it is. Its intention is not to do black knight task a million times. its intention is to progress doing low lvls task then mid lvl then high lvl then poi tasks. they are progressive. i vote to leave them like they are.
Ban mark is 6. its all right 2 days bann 2 day rs.. you go thais dp ue and auto bann. lmao.
More spawns means more room for other players to play, means higher quantity of players. i agree with blood on this one. The ice islands north of carlin, green shore, north of darashia where the rl dragon lair is at are some nice places for improvements.

Thank you for your feedback, we'll lower skill/magic loss a bit. Staina is still considered a work in progress and we'll make sure to tweak it a bit once the server runs. We need suggestions though, but as said before we'll just let the players decide what happens with the server through polls once the server is stabilized a bit.

See you on Saturday =)!

To the administrators of this server, I joined this server because I thought that you were proper programmers like you both claimed to be.
yet your server crashed and yet again crashed, the rollbacks happened almost every day so don't come here and lie because I'm done with this shit server you are nothing but a scammer

and Evulmastah you were very active and claim to be a very good programmer but once the server started crashing you left all work. this is unproffessional. also what cave did you hide in for so long, i couldnt find you. even easy fix as exura sio formula took u more then 1 month to fix.

this serv is built on false promises

Last edited:
To the administrators of this server, I joined this server because I thought that you were proper programmers like you both claimed to be.
yet your server crashed and yet again crashed, the rollbacks happened almost every day so don't come here and lie because I'm done with this shit server you are nothing but a scammer

and Evulmastah you were very active and claim to be a very good programmer but once the server started crashing you left all work. this is unproffessional. also what cave did you hide in for so long, i couldnt find you. even easy fix as exura sio formula took u more then 1 month to fix.

this serv is built on false promises

All crashes that happen, like we always said, we track the cause and fix it. That does not mean that undiscovered crash bugs can not occur. Lately the server is really stable and as said 2 pages earlier we have created a new save system. Rollbacks will not occur anymore. Also, I agree we were inactive the last month or so. I can write you all kind of excuses and causes of our inactivity but that is not the point, the point is that we learned from our mistakes and we will make sure the staff team is active and stays active. Our real life issues unfortunately happened at the same time. In the future we will make sure the server is actively monitored at any time and strive to give Classicus players proper support.

I'm sorry about your previous experiences. Thank you for your feedback and hopefully you'll return to Classicus at some point to give it another shot. We won't let you down. If you have any other questions you are free to ask them.

Rayan,
Its possible to add cast system :)?

We are working on a TibiCam, or well Joe is. Has a lot of changes though as we completely rewritten the way the client handles things. We hopefully finish up TibiCam before the server launch. We'll keep you updated of course =)

you have time to bash originaltibia.com on otland which is much better serv than your but not able to fix exura sio script. unproffessional and yet again you gave me a new false promise that everything is perfect, just as you did before. youre quite an embaressament

After reading this it is quite clear that you did not play the other version of Classicus, so with all due respect keep your mouth shut on subjects you have no experience with.

I started playing on may 25th. Im talking out of my experience. And i can talk all i want about the things i know.

I must say; Ryan you're quite an intelligent fella, despite the fact that I dislike you as a server owner. You never fail to astonish me with your successful servers. Now I know very well the reason to why you succeed with so many servers; it's the way you handle your players.

I'm impressed.
The vast majority would aggravate this occurrence by showing negative attitude, which would only result to adding more fuel to the fire.
You do the opposite; Instead of disagreeing with the community about your mistakes, you embrace them.
You show empathy. You seek to join their reality -- as you know that it's easier in that way to direct their emotions to your advantage.
When you both share the same worldview, which in this case would be the anger towards you and your server, they will more likely listen to what you have to say. For instance, a very religious man would never pay attention to someone criticizing their worldview, unless they share the same reality; if you both equally believe in one specific religion, and one of you starts to question one aspect, the other person will be open-minded instead of being stubborn.

This is what you have managed to do so succesfully; and is the reason to why most people will probably return to your server even though they initially said they wouldn't. Jeez, just look at this sentence:
I deeply regret the hours you have wasted, also as you seem like a gud guy on overall on otland
Well done.

I used to be the highest player in your server: Narozia, under the name of "Dietz" and I must concede that my first initial impression of you wasn't to the positive - as your actions aroused some anger in me, and as I'm sure it did so to you too, since you frequently banned me just for playing in your server. You managed to rise from a shitty reputation and form a solid ground in this community, very few who pulls that through.
Good luck with your OT, you truly deserve it.

I hope I can get me VIP days and my points back that were on my account .. I was top 10 LVL in server hope to be there again >:) ..

I must say; Ryan you're quite an intelligent fella, despite the fact that I dislike you as a server owner. You never fail to astonish me with your successful servers. Now I know very well the reason to why you succeed with so many servers; it's the way you handle your players.

I'm impressed.
The vast majority would aggravate this occurrence by showing negative attitude, which would only result to adding more fuel to the fire.
You do the opposite; Instead of disagreeing with the community about your mistakes, you embrace them.
You show empathy. You seek to join their reality -- as you know that it's easier in that way to direct their emotions to your advantage.
When you both share the same worldview, which in this case would be the anger towards you and your server, they will more likely listen to what you have to say. For instance, a very religious man would never pay attention to someone criticizing their worldview, unless they share the same reality; if you both equally believe in one specific religion, and one of you starts to question one aspect, the other person will be open-minded instead of being stubborn.

This is what you have managed to do so succesfully; and is the reason to why most people will probably return to your server even though they initially said they wouldn't. Jeez, just look at this sentence:
Well done.

I used to be the highest player in your server: Narozia, under the name of "Dietz" and I must concede that my first initial impression of you wasn't to the positive - as your actions aroused some anger in me, and as I'm sure it did so to you too, since you frequently banned me just for playing in your server. You managed to rise from a shitty reputation and form a solid ground in this community, very few who pulls that through.
Good luck with your OT, you truly deserve it.

It's really fun to see a message from someone who played Narozia era. Though in my narozia era I didn't care about players, we pretty much had the first 8.0~ real-map server and that's why I banned anyone who I didn't like and was in general very toxic (was 15-16 years old at the time I believe). Also towards other servers and the oldschool community I've done damage, merely by ddosing competition. Nowadays the player base is limited as Tibia is declining, especially for oldschool servers, so every player counts and so does every player's opinion. Even though I might not agree with some players, they still play Classicus and their opinion should be taken in consideration. Every player potentially take their friends to play and so on, creating a snowball effect as happened before on Classicus.

That's why it is important we need to listen to all our players. Which I admit I failed to do so at many times in the past and that's why we evaluated what went wrong and why Classicus died before so we can prevent that of happening again. You don't like a dead server and nor do we.

Thank you for your best wishes and I might see you Saturday. Just shoot me a message in-game so we can catch up =)

I hope I can get me VIP days and my points back that were on my account .. I was top 10 LVL in server hope to be there again >:) ..

Of course you get your VIP days back and points! Once the server is up we'll notify the players on how to re-claim your VIP/points. Thank you for supporting Classicus and see you on Saturday =)!

Last edited:
You know it. puertorricans gonna make a comeback with this reset :p

Hi, we fixed the shielding. I don't really agree with the skills, I believe knights already hit pretty hard (and harder then they should actually back in 7.4). Preventing bots is of course one of our main goals as it defeats the purpose to have a 7.4 and let people use bots. Regarding the other stuff, this is something that should be decided with all players. Personally some of the stuff you proposed feels a bit edgy as I dislike customizing too much. I do agree with on you that the paladin poi reward is pretty crap compared to other rewards.

We are planning on implementing a proper poll system on our website so we can easily track what players want and don't want. Thanks for your feedback though, nice and detailed.

It's nice that there are so many people giving suggestions for the new Classicus. Most of the ideas of @zeebee are equal to mine.

I fully agree what you said about: Fix end game rewards. Most of those items are just useless like you said and the quest needs to be a big part of the game. Its quit the same I suggest about the item rewards from the killing tasks. When from other items there are to many in the game, like: MPA/Dragon Scale Helmet/Amazon Shield. The other items are just useless and the annilator quest can be forgotten. Same as the Royal helmet/Skull helmet and the Demon and Mastermind Shield. I think you guys really need to fix this on the new Classicus.

I'm a big fan of Staina. It need some improvements but it has potential. Just offer some nice ideas and it will be great in the future.

About the houses I think you are fully right. People that are paying real cash for a house, mostly want one of the best houses. When someone can't pay 500gp each day for the rent they aren't active anymore. Let someone else thats paying real cash aswell get their houses and let them fully enjoy it. This idea makes is more fair for the active players in the server.

Amulet of loss should be normal 50.000gp. We wan't classicus as most like real old 7.4. Than don't change this price. For the lower people with an good equip it isn't always that easy to gather 100.000gp.

I also disagree about the Task System. The tasks are just to help you a bit with leveling and to go from the low level creatures to the mid and futher on to the high level ones is fine as it is. Also it's fine that all people that hits the same creature get 1 for their task. Otherwise the 6666 demons will take a year. And for the lower level people it is almost impossible to kill 1000 dragons.

The rest of your suggestions are equal to mine and its nice to meet someone thats also careing about the server.

See you on Saturday and you can always PM me in game for a nice talk.

Greetings, Bloxx

Status
Not open for further replies.