• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
Feature List
  • Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. No bot works and the client is next to impossible to crack.
  • No overpowered donations - Our donations are very well balanced and is not Pay-2-Win at all. We don't sell any items or gold. Check our Shop to see what we offer.
  • Monsters - Our monsters are 100% accurate to CipSoft 7.4 monsters. Including the loot, damage and walk behavior.
  • Oldschool Quests - All 7.4 quests are available and work exactly as they used to work on Tibia 7.4.
  • NPCs - The NPCs will respond to all keywords as they did in the old days, giving you that authentic feeling.
  • Shared Party Experience - Hunting together should be fun, whether you are a knight, mage or paladin. Once you are in a party you can enable shared party experience, dividing the experience equally over your party members. There is a level restriction based on the highest level in your party.
  • Task System - You are able to do killing tasks. Depending on what task, your reward is either experience, gold or an unobtainable item. Tasks are fun to do and gives you more variety in hunting monsters. Are you the first to complete the Demons task?
  • War System - If two guilds agree on a war with each other, they should be able to take as many frags on each other as they want. After you agree on a war, your enemies will have an yellow skull. Killing them does not count towards your unjustified frags count.
  • Pits of Inferno - We have added our own custom endgame quest, based on the Pits of Inferno Quest.
  • Proxy - We offer you a proxy on our website, which you can use to reduce latency if you are from USA/South America.
Some Changes
We did alter some gameplay to make the game more enjoyable. The changes are as following:
  • Pits of Inferno DLs is added to the game.
  • Custom Pits of Inferno Quest is added to the game.
  • Promotion only costs 10k instead of 20k.
  • Runes are double charged. You can leave your blank runes in your backpack while conjuring.
  • Vials dissappear on use.
  • Change gold/platinum/crystal coin on click.
  • Rashid is added to the game.
  • GFB damage is divided in PvP by the amount of players hit, this prevents boring GFB wars.
  • New island called Staina, this is not certain please let us know if you would like to see Staina added or removed.
Rates
Experience Rate:
Level 1 to 20 - 20x
Level 21 to 40 - 12x
Level 41 to 70 - 8x
Level 71 to 100 - 5x
Level 101 to 150 - 3x
Level 151+ - 2x

Loot Rate: 4x
Magiclevel Rate: 4x
Skill Rate: 8x

Connection Info
Create Account: www.classicus.org/?subtopic=createaccount
More information: www.classicus.org/?subtopic=serverinfo
Client: Custom 7.4 client

Website
Our new website is finished. Register your account now at www.classicus.org!

Last edited:
Not going to waste my life there again. Made about 500 bp's of uh's... this toke alot of time and the time was wasted for nothing.
GM's did care a shit about everything and server died cuz there was alot of crashes and more then alot of duped items.
The server wasn't stable for the last month... also the server is still not stable and will crash again. Since there are players (including me) that know how to dupe, there will be duped items again as soon as server will crash the first time.

Belive me, this server will die again like it died before. ;)

Not going to waste my life there again. Made about 500 bp's of uh's... this toke alot of time and the time was wasted for nothing.
GM's did care a shit about everything and server died cuz there was alot of crashes and more then alot of duped items.
The server wasn't stable for the last month... also the server is still not stable and will crash again. Since there are players (including me) that know how to dupe, there will be duped items again as soon as server will crash the first time.

Belive me, this server will die again like it died before. ;)

Server is stable and the bugs that caused server to crash in the past is fixed, not to mention we have coded a completely new save system. We know rollbacks was the biggest issue so we've come up with a way to prevent this completely. I'm sorry to hear about your previous experience. I can understand that you feel some time was wasted previously. I'm sorry for our absence as staff, we will prevent admin inactivity in the future.

Hopefully you will reconsider at some point and give Classicus another try. If you don't, no problem. Thank you for your feedback.

Wrote the same feedback on their facebook page and I got directly blocked from making comments... LOL!

First of all... It's years ago when I crashed servers like Tibiafun or Outcast 7.6 etc.. and I'm sure I still can do so.
Since I won't play anymore, I would like to try crashing the server to make sure crashes are fixed.
I'm sure it's still DDoS able when it's up again. I'm sure that I can still crash it! :)

P.s. We also already got new bot working on new client... what about your new anti-bot system... and this "nearly impossible to crack"? :eek:

No oldera? :(

anyway wish u good luck

dont play his server, he aiming only for money
if its crash and u tell him something he just tell u dont cry and ignore you, if u want something from gm he will ignore you

Remove Staina probably keep only the city and few respawns for low/mid level but thats it, and make some spawns around the actual map instead (dragons , giant spiders , necros , tombs , warlocks , prolly a new demon hunt place) , also dont make the vials dissapear i like the idea of having my emply vials when i needed to put blood/poison/water on it :'c ,

Remove Staina probably keep only the city and few respawns for low/mid level but thats it, and make some spawns around the actual map instead (dragons , giant spiders , necros , tombs , warlocks , prolly a new demon hunt place) , also dont make the vials dissapear i like the idea of having my emply vials when i needed to put blood/poison/water on it :'c ,

Staina is open for discussion. I'm not sure whether to remove it or keep it, you guys should discuss it. Vials disappearing is something that you should also discuss with each other.

Loooks awesome, cant wait. I will play it 100% and bring some mates too.
Good job

I might start again, I doubt it will be the same this time tho :/ sucks that you can't open Oldera.. Oldera was the best server i've played.. :/

I will play with my reals for sure.
Keep staina it's awesome and balanced, and think about Tiquanda too (its fun to hunt hydras with some friends and also fun to pk there).

@Boomz
Sorry but if you have the nerves to write a comment like this in someones facebook you should expect a block.

@Classicus crew
Dont listen to the haters this server gonna rock, im sure of it.

corrupt ot duped money, shit gm and lag...I NEVER PLAY IN THIS OT!!! cuz is a shit!

next to what you try, now i go join originaltibia...better gm! better GM and best ot

I will play with my reals for sure.
Keep staina it's awesome and balanced, and think about Tiquanda too (its fun to hunt hydras with some friends and also fun to pk there).

@Boomz
Sorry but if you have the nerves to write a comment like this in someones facebook you should expect a block.

@Classicus crew
Dont listen to the haters this server gonna rock, im sure of it.

Great to hear, see you guys on Saturday =)

I might start again, I doubt it will be the same this time tho :/ sucks that you can't open Oldera.. Oldera was the best server i've played.. :/

Sure, give it a shot. Might not be as popular as before as there are loads of other oldschool servers out atm but it will be fun for sure.

there could be a npc that sells vials, possibly magic npc or backpack npc in thais.

Status
Not open for further replies.