• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I get my VIP and points back? I want to be VIP right away lol

18:45 New record: 505 players are logged in.

500+ players online, thank you guys for putting your trust in Classicus again!

500 players online because you allow players to open INFINITE multiple clients unlike original tibia, and mastercores ryan . Stop pretend your server got 500 players because i know people that are farmin runes with 10+ clients to make money quickly . Classicus will be reseted again because all you want is to run a server for 3-6 months and then close it

So why is that his server was running for over 2 months without any problems coming out? I did enjoy that time and i wanna do it again, so please, do not advertise another server.

i played from day 1 to the last day, actually i was kicked from the server when ryan decided to shut it down and we had only 3 players online
i know him, he will make you donate, and after 3-6 months he will reset the server again and claim that it was due to real life issues . The truth is that the folders he got are corrupted and he is unable to open a stable server, thats why he uses shity hosts to his servers ( he knows they will not last so he wont spend money on expensive hosters ) .

Also he only accepts donations via paypal because paypal do not charge more than 30 % over all donations while zaopay, daopay, paygol will charge a lot more . Ryan knows that he will not profit a lot with this services since they are good for long run ot servers and not scam servers like classicus that will be online for 3 months . But if you wanna play go ahead, he cannot delete my feedback and all the others that can guarantee that he is a scammer . On classicus forum he will delete any negative commets even if you are complaining only about huge and frequents lags ( wich will happen because he got a terrible host ) or rollbacks ( they happen on daily basis, some are small some are not )

487 unique ips as of now, seems ok with the mc's. We don't accept zaypay/paygol because they have shitty payouts and lengthy payout dates (up to 5 months+!). That's why originaltibia and tibianic don't use it aswell. Anyways, sorry to hear you won't be returning. Thank you for your feedback Trevor.

Dedicated server expenses if you want to know:
73d77188fe.png

i also gave it a try but the first lie of this reset is the "anti-bot". a lot of people is botting and i am not talking only about rune making with macro. (i know macro cant be stopped with a client) there is aimbotter and cave botter along with auto log off makers. Everbot is not working but xenon is working i botted the first hour and aimbot too. you get banned in original tibia if you use these. and by removing rookgard prepare for having lots of mcs in the future when people settle.i am back to original tibia and in a week this server will be down to 300 online person including mcs congratulation on 600 playesr tho

i also gave it a try but the first lie of this reset is the "anti-bot". a lot of people is botting and i am not talking only about rune making with macro. (i know macro cant be stopped with a client) there is aimbotter and cave botter along with auto log off makers. Everbot is not working but xenon is working i botted the first hour and aimbot too. you get banned in original tibia if you use these. and by removing rookgard prepare for having lots of mcs in the future when people settle.i am back to original tibia and in a week this server will be down to 300 online person including mcs congratulation on 600 playesr tho

Rookgaard character creation only will be enabled soon again, it was disabled because it would be one big mess in rookgaard with 500 players. Everbot can indeed be injected but not used at all, aimbot, cavebot etc won't work. At most people can use macro and light hack atm afaik.

Go to www.everbot.pl and read the top comment in the shoutbox by the creator if you want.

Been playing for a few hours now and I'm really enjoying the server.

400+ unique IPS . Have you ever heard of VPN or Proxy? These are times where people usually have more than 1 pc? I myself have Gaming pc, work laptop, my laptop and old laptop AND old gaming pc. If i would want to i could connect an army of runemakers using free tools to change every clients ip. You can sandbox client and run it from different IP. Anyone who has basic English understanding can run google and check free programs to run any program from a proxy WITHOUT any understanding what they are doing. Sir its not 1995 people have learned basics of internet magic.
And please stop scamming people. Being nice for 15 min does not make up for satan work you have done in the past. Hell will have a special place for you where you will learn maths in GERMAN!

400+ unique IPS . Have you ever heard of VPN or Proxy? These are times where people usually have more than 1 pc? I myself have Gaming pc, work laptop, my laptop and old laptop AND old gaming pc. If i would want to i could connect an army of runemakers using free tools to change every clients ip. You can sandbox client and run it from different IP. Anyone who has basic English understanding can run google and check free programs to run any program from a proxy WITHOUT any understanding what they are doing. Sir its not 1995 people have learned basics of internet magic.
And please stop scamming people. Being nice for 15 min does not make up for satan work you have done in the past. Hell will have a special place for you where you will learn maths in GERMAN!

Best post I've read in this thread so far.

Topic, do you really think all those "unique ips" really are unique? Do you even understand how easy it is to connect to an OT server with 5 characters with different IP's?

Best post I've read in this thread so far.

Topic, do you really think all those "unique ips" really are unique? Do you even understand how easy it is to connect to an OT server with 5 characters with different IP's?
i must be absolutely retarded because i don't think connecting to an OT server with 5 different IPs is neither easy nor worthwhile

i must be absolutely retarded because i don't think connecting to an OT server with 5 different IPs is neither easy nor worthwhile

Something that is easy for me to understand can be hard for you to understand. That is just how people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.