• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
after you closed the server i somehow cant connect to either the game nor the homepage, wtf? ;o

GM Doge's account got hacked. Items he still had on his account, some cc's and some items were thrown in Thais. The items he had and cc's have been deleted from database, that's why it had to go down for 15 minutes. Sorry for the downtime, everything back to normal again.

Sorry for the downtime guys and the short notice! Had to put it off fast once I found out, so the 5 minute period I gave you to get to safety might have been to short. Thanks a lot for your patience :)

I just did the math and it is mathematicly impossible for him to only be lvl 72 and have done those tasks. I took stages and his few deaths into account while calculating.

This server is so fking corrupt..

EDIT: Mahico Silverarrow also have those tasks finished at lvl 70...
You do realize that he can do basically half the damage to a monster and still get it counted as a task kill?

I just did the math and it is mathematicly impossible for him to only be lvl 72 and have done those tasks. I took stages and his few deaths into account while calculating.

This server is so fking corrupt..

EDIT: Mahico Silverarrow also have those tasks finished at lvl 70...

The only way its mathematicly possible is if they were 2-3 people doing them with exp share.

The only way its mathematicly possible is if they were 2-3 people doing them with exp share.

Yep I didn't take this into account. It makes sense since they both had the same tasks completed.

My mate cannot connect to the server. He could before. What should he do?

Either loot rate is not 4x or your monsters individual drop rates are fucked

Not to say it should be changed just saying something is inaccurate

Either loot rate is not 4x or your monsters individual drop rates are fucked

Not to say it should be changed just saying something is inaccurate

It's 4x. I can show the lootrate per monster if you like, just request which. They are accurate. If you are used to 4x on other ots then it indeed doesn't feel like 4x as they usually use improvised loot.

I think the loot rate is fine and should not be changed.

I think you really should give gms only the right to ban people and tp around but not to create items summon etc

Ryan. It's really important, read your private messages in ur classicus facebook account asap. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.