• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, our team needs to pz camp because we've no unjusts and they skull bash us, Fix this shit
everyone get unjusts when killing someone, you can disband a guild if you're in guild-war

Last edited:
Feature List
  • Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. No bot works and the client is next to impossible to crack.
Bots working now :(

h5045365E

RYAN YOU CAN MAKE AN AUTOMATED CAPTCHA FOR COMBAT BOTTERS, A MESSAGE THAT APPEARS ON SCREEN AND THE PLAYER MUST ANSWER WITH A COMMAND MESSAGE ( !answer notbot75859 random numer )WITHIN LIKE 10 MINUTES OR HE WILL GET BAN.

when are you gonna do something about the cavebotters in dwarf mines? really annoying everytime I go there its some ek there and dropping items on the floor automaticly

Started, then i left :(

There is litterly botters everywhere, just look on usual farm / maker spots and wopido... Botters...

I really like the effort you put down on servers and such, it's still a very fun game, but don't promice something that you can't keep, please.

The bot is pretty antibot and close to uncrackable and is developed by one of the makers of Xenobot. The way the client currently communicates with the server is completely changed.
Now.... I could say i warned but meh... Beliebers gonna BELIEVE!

So you don't believe we fixed it? Simply join the server for a sec and try it out. I advertise we have a antibot client, because we have.
Edit: Why can't people just realize this is a known scammer? This garbage propaganda was posted by him promoting his server. The guy will tell you anything to believe his fantasy world. TBH if you joined the server you shouldn't be complaining. Your own fault. Hope someone new MIGHT reconsider since believers are a lost cause :-'(

Last edited:
We are working on preventing mouse/keyboard bots guys. Stay tuned =D! The margin that bot is small though and we actively enforce the classicus rules, giving instant deletion to any macro/bot.

Thank you guys for joining Classicus. We are having great fun again with you on Classicus and will continue do so =)!

Server just crashed at 6:00 tonight, people died and server is locked untill u do smt...this is what u see when u try to watch homepage
502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.6.0

@R.yan what about the DDOS ?

when is that going to be fixed, I understand you cannot sit behind a computer 24/7 but the mere fact that your server goes down from ddos and you havent fixed the problem is unfair for people from across the world that are being affected

The ddos will never be fixed and i will explain why :

In order to avoid ddos 100 % you need at least 4 servers, therefore, when 2 are being attacked you redirect the packets to the other 2 and you are almost always without lag or the attacker is forced to use a lot of resources to attack you. 4 servers are expensive and there is only one server with that kind of defence right now ( shadowcores) .

Also classicus belongs to ryan . Ryan is very well known as a scammer and a pinger for the Ot land community and because of his behavior nobody likes him . He got a lot of enemies, wich i considerer good people, and some of them are very clever and active . They will ruin all his long ter projects and he will never be able to guarantee stability .

Ryan doesnt want to pay a expensive host because he knows classicus will be online for 6 months maximum . Everytime the server dies because of lags, rollbacks and etc he resets the server and starts again . And the server dies again . And he does not care . He does no use daopay or zaypay because those are long term services , unlike paypal that can be used for scamming projects like classicus .

If you guys rly want to spend time playing that kind of Ot, do it , but there is a army making sure no ryan OT will ever be sucessful

It will probably be up in 1h, at the server save!
You can still disband a guild in guild-war also you should change so 2 only get unjust each kill, right now its pretty much retarded.

Last edited:
About your customized frag system.. After a way too long wait before reset you finally changed it back which the majority wanted from the very start but you refused. Now you change it back to the PvP system none wants? On top of that you don't announce it anywhere so half my team gets red skulled, whats going on?!

About your customized frag system.. After a way too long wait before reset you finally changed it back which the majority wanted from the very start but you refused. Now you change it back to the PvP system none wants? On top of that you don't announce it anywhere so half my team gets red skulled, whats going on?!

keep playing and keep dealing with the same old problems

Status
Not open for further replies.