• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Mytica - Tibia 7.4

40 online
such a success
why not banning more ppl?
only way ppl can back play at ur server is oldera cuz all know since start its gonna die within max 2 weeks and just have fun

Hi players,

First I want to thank all of you for playing Nastarius! Hopefully you are enjoying the server just as much as we are.

This first update is small you guys as are just starting out. However, next week's update is going to be awesome. I'm adding dungeons (instances) to the server which you will be able to complete for exp & dungeon tokens. If you have played World of Warcraft, you will know exactly what will be added to Nastarius.

So get pumped for next update, will be doing some minor updates in the following week. Anyway, enjoy the current small update and cya in-game!

Patch Notes (most will be available only after next server save!)
- Added Samurai outfit to players who registered before start, use '/outfitvoucher' to activate your outfit, female version is coming on Tuesday.
- Added Citizen Addon, available at NPC Olek and in shop.
- Changed colors of Red Wand & Bright Ring.
- Added Green Light Wand to shop.
- Can now buy 'conjure piercing arrow' spell at Ursula.
- Fixed minor border bugs around the map.
- Fixed rotworm cave bug in Bogrund.
- Added some more trolls in Bogrund.

citizenaddon.jpg

samuraioutfit.jpg

Last edited:
I must say that skills go fast and ml is also good with lr.
Stable and good:)

I like that guys who want oldera or other servers.... when they were high lv here+redskull was ok, but when i took thiers lootbegs they now want leave... pking is ok, but when someone kills them they xlog. Gl.

I did report also a few training afkers. knoghts attacking druids on full adk. Giving them second chance for night training? no way, go play medivia botters.

I said only about punio and polish pathology team. they say much, but most of them is playing until 2x deaths in the row. You will see :)

I did report also a few training afkers. knoghts attacking druids on full adk. Giving them second chance for night training? no way, go play medivia botters.
too late man, ryan only gives a shit in the first 24 hours and he bans people for tasker, now its after the first day and he no longer gives a shit, you can aimbot and cavebot and afk make runes

I just got deleted because I said 'I think this server uses OTClient to a friend' in a private channel, what kind of ilegal advertisement is this ? rofl

JjTiO

Okay
All of you weird forum people need to chill and keep it real.
1. Obviously, this is a pretty epic server. Love all the custom content.
2. keep deleting/banning actively. ACTIVELY. Some of us dont have time at all. Dont play at all then, or just start playing for other reasons than pvp? no1 is telling you to think of this tibia-play like a competition. we've already had tons of same "exp-to-comfortable-level-to-pvp-better" over and over.
3. Maybe he will be gone soon, maybe he wont. But so far he has proven he can establish a pretty great server than most people here can even think of. He deserves support wether we like it or not.
Who cares about some bad shit in the past in a tibia community.
Half-assed bastards who dont see tibia for what it is (work) can keep the cry up around here if it makes you feel better. Botters who has a life? Whats your reason to play man? you have a fucking life. You wanna know my reason? Some critical moments in the game, when my focus gets overflowed and everything is exciting, I feel like the crazy 9 year old I was in 2005. and thats just priceless to me.
I'd never play Medivia 4real, cause the admin is just boring/predictable, that always ends bad.
Atleast Ryan is bringing some new fuckin steak to the table and everyone is invited to try for the first time.

Okay
2. keep deleting/banning actively. ACTIVELY. Some of us dont have time at all. Dont play at all then, or just start playing for other reasons than pvp? no1 is telling you to think of this tibia-play like a competition. we've already had tons of same "exp-to-comfortable-level-to-pvp-better" over and over.
3. Maybe he will be gone soon, maybe he wont. But so far he has proven he can establish a pretty great server than most people here can even think of. He deserves support wether we like it or not.
Half-assed bastards who dont see tibia for what it is (work) can keep the cry up around here if it makes you feel better. Botters who has a life? Whats your reason to play man? you have a fucking life. You wanna know my reason? Some critical moments in the game, when my focus gets overflowed and everything is exciting, I feel like the crazy 9 year old I was in 2005. and thats just priceless to me.
I'd never play Medivia 4real, cause the admin is just boring/predictable, that always ends bad.
Atleast Ryan is bringing some new fuckin steak to the table and everyone is invited to try for the first time.

hey there shine still playing some tibia:D?

Each day , other people got banned for using taskers. As far as fighting teams teams are reporting each other, none can find other thing to cheat.

If you make your own aimbot, good luck. Not worth lossing char.

too late man, ryan only gives a shit in the first 24 hours and he bans people for tasker, now its after the first day and he no longer gives a shit, you can aimbot and cavebot and afk make runes
hahaha totally <3

cannot stand why u guys keep playin his servers XD
only oldera is playable from this money-stealing monkey

Okay

''I'd never play Medivia 4real, cause the admin is just boring/predictable, that always ends bad.''

IS IT YOU RYAN? LOL
for sure ryans servs never ends bad XDXDXDXDXDXD they fucking always get raped since 2014 faster than fucking 10 days lol u stupid kiddo

I don't get it @R.yan , why don't you run Oldera again? Since no serious player will start on Nastarius when there is less than 200 players online which means it will die in less than a week or two. Which also means no one will spend their real money on a dieing server.

I belive you can make somehow war server profitable, even by offering pacc or frag removers for $$. There's a huge demand on high or medium rate war server. On every your new server topics theres a lot of posts about it. Tell us how much did you earn on Nastarius? I honestly doubt it could pay off the servers and advertising.

Last edited:
Ryan you should make a oldera highrate again. nobody cares if that closes after 2 months. Cause mostly the most fun was gone by then and we had alot of fun this 1-2 months on your highrate servers.

There is already 7.4 lowrate called medivia, and let me put things straight, with your reputation you dont come fucking 1 inch close to your competition. Medium Highrate with good rates ftw. No one who is 18+ wants to spend months grinding their character anymore unless you are a sociopath fucking outcast stuck in early 2000's not coming to terms with reality

hey there shine still playing some tibia:D?
Wassup man, nah but Im playing with few RLS on this server, its fucking hilarious.
Fuck highrates, fuck all that bum shit bro. hope ya doing good tho

There is already 7.4 lowrate called medivia, and let me put things straight, with your reputation you dont come fucking 1 inch close to your competition. Medium Highrate with good rates ftw. No one who is 18+ wants to spend months grinding their character anymore unless you are a sociopath fucking outcast stuck in early 2000's not coming to terms with reality
bro im sure you're closest here to being that sociopath homie. Even if you have a daily job, doesn't make you less retarded than what you're "posting" to be

Medivia reality:
You wait 20h in queue for spawn
If you kill a guy who took ur loot-bag or doesnt respect ur spawn 200lv come and sd u
If you play and stay neutral just hunt and respect all someone can hunt you because ur name is similar to xxx and pay 500k for free
Theres more makers than real players ppl bot 20 characters to runemake and gm doesnt ban them while a random 70knight turn on 1 mc to just make some uhs for himself boom gm come and ban because 2 premy accs is less $$$ than 20 premmy accs

Medivia reality:
You wait 20h in queue for spawn
If you kill a guy who took ur loot-bag or doesnt respect ur spawn 200lv come and sd u
If you play and stay neutral just hunt and respect all someone can hunt you because ur name is similar to xxx and pay 500k for free
Theres more makers than real players ppl bot 20 characters to runemake and gm doesnt ban them while a random 70knight turn on 1 mc to just make some uhs for himself boom gm come and ban because 2 premy accs is less $$$ than 20 premmy accs
just say boring bro

Atleast on nastarius i can random pk someone without getting headshooted xD

Anyone else "laggy" in the client? I think it has to do with 7.4 + windows 10. I got 200 FPS and 26 ping but still the mouse is laggy and its not smooth

Back