• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is oldera, people have been wanting this server up for years and now that it's finally getting up there's still someone complaining. If you don't like it don't play you'll regret it as this will be the most enjoyable high-rate war server since .. oldera.

I will try this, looks cool.

Good to hear, will see you Saturday :)

will soul points work like rl tibia?

Yes, soul system is activated.

will be playing this, btw ryan is the damage formulas like classicus?? if so thatll be tricky on deciding which voc will be the best

Will be like Classicus, yes.

This is oldera, people have been wanting this server up for years and now that it's finally getting up there's still someone complaining. If you don't like it don't play you'll regret it as this will be the most enjoyable high-rate war server since .. oldera.

Good to hear, hopefully I'll see you on Saturday boy :)

The old realots were just like oldera and classicus why can't the memories come back :(

ur and idiot, u cant even compare this server to darkot since the owner of darkot is handicapped and cant make an anti bot client.

i dont care about any of those servers you moron . im talking about how they'll die one by one . listen you dumbfak then talk . moron fucking moron .

anyway lubo gogo tim !

i dont care about any of those servers you moron . im talking about how they'll die one by one . listen you dumbfak then talk . moron fucking moron .

anyway lubo gogo tim !

As on website said:
"As you see the rates are really high, that does mean the longlevity of the server is not very long and is merely a server to get a quick dose of Tibia before the summer ends"

This is not a server that will stick around very long, instead a server where people can have fun on like in old Oldera times. People requested Oldera and we've delivered, if it's not your type of serv I'd suggest you not to play as you will probably feel that your time is wasted. Instead you should check out Tibianic, a serv that will most likely not reset anytime soon.

That being said, you're ofc still welcome to come and play Oldera :)

cant wait for your server ! you doin great job . hope this fucking botters will die in hell :)

HAHAHA fail this is not real oldera.

You use custom client lol GZZZZ, use 7.72 client engine from old times or its just CLASSICUS with changed name.

1. Anyway i will play but put cipsoft client.

HAHAHA fail this is not real oldera.

You use custom client lol GZZZZ, use 7.72 client engine from old times or its just CLASSICUS with changed name.

1. Anyway i will play but put cipsoft client.
You'r right. This is not the same Oldera, Ryan is just tryin to make sometime similar to the old Oldera cuz when he was asked back in the time to start Oldera back up, he clearly told everyone that he dosen't have the files that he used to use. So he just made those changes that Oldera used to have and highered the rates and will start it with the classicus engine. This will be a Classicus highrate with other words :p peace

You'r right. This is not the same Oldera, Ryan is just tryin to make sometime similar to the old Oldera cuz when he was asked back in the time to start Oldera back up, he clearly told everyone that he dosen't have the files that he used to use. So he just made those changes that Oldera used to have and highered the rates and will start it with the classicus engine. This will be a Classicus highrate with other words :p peace
Agree. I only want old client back not client from 2015, oldschool need cipsoft client for true feeling,.

Please sign my thread and Ryan can see we want old client back. Like me post.

i kinda agree, it sux he will use same enginge as classicus.. wont'be the same ofc but still perfect server to have fun on i guess

Oldera name is used only for advertisement. This will be next classicus.

Manafluids will cost 1,1k? or 2k each backpack? and plis put free Djinns is a high rate people want take fast cash and war :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back