• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
next to your EQ u can see "T" click it and activate options with cam recorder noob

Hey, @R.yan We all love the server. But to keep it popular and to ligthen up your reputation you need to add some end-game contents. Also you need to enable tasks. Maby implament some new cusom quests like poi? Thats the shit that keeps a server going. I would love to see this server run for more than a month. Consider it, just saying.

As alway he's not showing up after a week , just taking money and bb? just freaking read forum or someting idk they are a lot of sugestion , we want paladin fixed , task and such .

Guys, If you're so afraid of his client, just modify the original client, OTC or just don't play :)

i think u should do a decent update fast because idk if uve seen but its a saturday evening and u have 125 players online. Maybe you should fix eks uhs, rps accuracy, add hydras since it was in old oldera, and w.e else u plan to do. @R.yan

He probly don't understand this actually so w/e we've been making a load of post on forum about suggestion and such he's simply became a ghost , mby took money and left

I'm still very active in-game, will be adding some tasks tonight and take a look into UHs. This is pretty much the life expectancy for this server though, everyone knew before starting Oldera. Classicus is for long-term and Oldera for short-term fun.

Last edited:
This server died like Ryan mom by cancer in brain.
Fuck you ryan kid you can make blow-job dick for 100$

It was obvious this ot will die after 1 week due retarded frag system. Every ryan's server had such frag system because people who plays his server are mostly polish/brazilian noobs from 10+ tibia and they would quit after 5th dead. It has almost same frag system as tibianic but there is one small difference beetwen those 2 servers. On oldera you can take lvl 100 in 1 day ;o. I miss old highrates so much.

I'm still very active in-game, will be adding some tasks tonight and take a look into UHs. This is pretty much the life expectancy for this server though, everyone knew before starting Oldera. Classicus is for long-term and Oldera for short-term fun.

Nobody wants fucking tasks you mongoloid inbred.

Lower frags.

10 of us didn't start cuz we heard frag system was shit.
Nuff said.

Have you become so inbred that you forgot you are using this server to make cash? Just give community wtf they want and you make cash from it. Its not a serious enough Ot to be adding bullshit like "tasks", not to mention the exp rate makes 0 sense to have tasks

Nobody wants fucking tasks you mongoloid inbred.

Lower frags.

10 of us didn't start cuz we heard frag system was shit.
Nuff said.

Have you become so inbred that you forgot you are using this server to make cash? Just give community wtf they want and you make cash from it. Its not a serious enough Ot to be adding bullshit like "tasks", not to mention the exp rate makes 0 sense to have tasks

But people want tasks menz!!

honestly i personally would like to see frags go down a bit quicker to since its highrate, its retarded how slow they go down. Also did you check into uhs? there still next to ass for healing on eks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back