• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldera USED to last 1-2 months. With ACTIVE wars.

Then you made Dimcay. Less ppl played.
Then you made idiotic frag system. Less ppl played.
Then you made even shit custom spawns AGAIN. Now serv failed.

You could have made money off this serv (which is always ur goal pizza boi) but instead, you wanted to be inbred and eat pizza. W.e cow you losing possible money. Not me.

Old oldera lasted for around 2 weeks, same frag system and you had dimcay on Oldera. Check up old oldera threads breadboi :)

Old oldera lasted for around 2 weeks, same frag system and you had dimcay on Oldera. Check up old oldera threads breadboi :)

It would be nice if it had a reset and lowered the exp stages a little, maybe also add port hope :D

Look, fatty, your most popular oldera was the one without dimcay and WITH Port Hope.

Maybe too much fatty tissue in your brain is screwing your long term memory up.

Try eating more carbs, like bread instead of melted cheese.

Last edited:
loook dont restart now cuz there is tibianus now . wait sometime and we'll come bac kto this . thank you .

Look, fatty, your most popular oldera was the one without dimcay and WITH Port Hope.

Maybe too much fatty tissue in your brain is screwing your long term memory up.

Try eating more carbs, like bread instead of melted cheese.

Totally agree!

Ryan take our fucking money and just listen jesus christ ja pierdole smh fdp caracas mamalo

I kinda liked Dimcay on Toldera/Holdera, it was something new and cause it was a highrate the custom spawns didn't really matter that much, it also wasnt a real safe place to hunt.
I don't think it was the rates, frag system, map etc which made the "old" oldera's better, its probably cause it feels nostalgic thinking about those times, I remember there being alot of bugs on that server aswell.

Probably if Ryan opens another Oldera in 2 years we'll be saying this version was pretty good :p

this edition wasnt bad even with this frag system u could just go on ank take skull and wait for ppl atk u and kill them RESTART

I kinda liked Dimcay on Toldera/Holdera, it was something new and cause it was a highrate the custom spawns didn't really matter that much, it also wasnt a real safe place to hunt.
I don't think it was the rates, frag system, map etc which made the "old" oldera's better, its probably cause it feels nostalgic thinking about those times, I remember there being alot of bugs on that server aswell.

Probably if Ryan opens another Oldera in 2 years we'll be saying this version was pretty good :p

swastika map on dimcay <3

I guess its time to shut down oldera and classicus, they were fun while they lasted :(

dimcay had shit fights because it was a fucking 20000 miles of 1 sq passages. BORING AS FUCK

Ryan please reset classicus or make another low rate server 7.72 i don't know! But do a nice low- mid rate again... There are no good servers atm. Just pay to win server like darkot...

My watch hundred gRAND my chain hunderd grand bitch im wanted man

Matter of opinion, I always enjoyed defences more then opens where the team with the most GFBs won.

Right, but I enjoy non-gfb spam Obs over defences.

I personally just hate dimcay because it had "the best" defenses possible. And EVERY person wanted to exp because of that reason. Seeing as its a HR.... it ruined the whole point.

Right, but I enjoy non-gfb spam Obs over defences.

I personally just hate dimcay because it had "the best" defenses possible. And EVERY person wanted to exp because of that reason. Seeing as its a HR.... it ruined the whole point.

why now u started spamming this thread when u didnt even reached lvl 20 last edition
i always wonder how big is ur down syndrome

because he is noone ingame but he tries to be someone atleast on forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back