• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA KOVAL!!!!

FOLLOWED BY MEX EVEN!!

thanks guys, you know how to make people laugh.

hows school going these days mex?

when will it reopen? but of course it wont be the original

My friend has the files from RealOTS And it will be reopened but under a new name

you are not even funny just pathetic : O

BUAHAUHAHUA SPOKEN FROM MEX.

So really, hows school on becoming mathematician? Keep playing tibia for rest of ur lyfe mex ;p.

#Never_Get_Job
#Never_LeaveParents
#Never_Amount_To_Anything

BUAHAUHAHUA SPOKEN FROM MEX.

So really, hows school on becoming mathematician? Keep playing tibia for rest of ur lyfe mex ;p.

#Never_Get_Job
#Never_LeaveParents
#Never_Amount_To_Anything
This despair comment just proves that you are gonna play tibia for rest of your life not mex

This despair comment just proves that you are gonna play tibia for rest of your life not mex

This inbred logic is awesome.

#Havent_Played_A_Serv_In_Over_A_Year

p.s - the word you were looking for was "Desperate" (I think). Nice message count.

This inbred logic is awesome.

#Havent_Played_A_Serv_In_Over_A_Year

p.s - the word you were looking for was "Desperate" (I think). Nice message count.

The fact of the matter is that you have no friends left at any server. That's why you either play in silence or don't play at all. You still use your life at these forums, which is even worse..
We've all seen your rl photo, get over yourself. If anyone should make fun of someone else, you certainly shouldn't be "anyone".

The fact of the matter is that you have no friends left at any server. That's why you either play in silence or don't play at all. You still use your life at these forums, which is even worse..
We've all seen your rl photo, get over yourself. If anyone should make fun of someone else, you certainly shouldn't be "anyone".

The psychological effect we are seeing here class in Dragolex, is called "Projection".

I think its gr8 that my "life" at these forums consists of 1-2 posts/week. Your lifespan must be the same as bacteria by your view on ones "life"

Sorry if it makes you butthurt whoever you are....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back