• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server 8.7

Can you post the specifications of all classes? :)

There is a npc that explains everything you should know about classes, just at the temple.

Yes, It will open at Saturday, probably early.

Hes going to open in like, 15 mins.. stay tunned.

its sadly a joke

Last edited:
It will be online when it is. Have patience young padawan. Impatience leads to suffering. Suffering leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to the dark side.

admin dont cave to pressure

i cant tell you how many uber custom servers have had uber fail starts due to being rushed by the community

open when you feel ready, don't want to start out by having 10 server restarts in the first day due to overpopulation

if i had a good memory i could name off like 20 custom servers ive played with fail starts

It will be online when it is. Have patience young padawan. Impatience leads to suffering. Suffering leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to the dark side.

I have patience it's just I would like to know what time it will be on, therefore I can plan ahead and make sure I have nothing in the way. I would hate to miss the opening, plus it's Saturday and I'm busy at times so it would of been nice to know when.

Don't give in to the pressure!!~~~
Meh, looking forward to the server so much :D Good thing it's not too far away anymore.
I will be the best anyways~ :)

I wont give in, it will open tomorrow only ;)

More exactly at 10:00 am here, 17 hours from now.

#Siegh, could you please tell me on what GMT area are you at? because we both don't have the same hour

Back