• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server 8.7

Ye, tomorrow in his time zone. If the server starts at 10 am and the server start is more than 10 hours away, I guess it will be another day ~

Waking up at like 3 am just to play, only going to get a few hours of sleep, so excited!

Hey everyone that's going to play this server, can we please play as a community?!

Like using the game chat, trade chat all that good shiz?

I'll be Taffy ~ ingame

~ = Maybe name of voc if using diff chars

Taffy <3 good memories from you bastah, sure i will be there :)

Guys, I'll be a priest and I got a friend who will make a warrior, anyone wanna make a damage dealer?

And I hope this server keeps all of its players unlike most custom servers that only have a few people playing, none the less I'll keep playing no matter what!

@edit I'm also going priest, got a few friends also playing going, warrior, archer and wizard. So everyone lets just use game chat and keep it fun and interesting to help each other out.

5 mins from now!

In first place, Im sorry to say this but there might be some eventual kicks, since this is a beta Im hosting on my own pc (even tho I will leave it open for 24/7). If at some point it is kicking too often, wait a few minutes and try again, it wont happen all the time so dont worry.

Second, Id like to you players to report any bugs you might find on Thronar's forum, which here is the link> Bug Reports
This is a provisory forum, but I think its enough to at least have some proper interation between players and me without spamming otland threads.

And finally, dont drop Thronar because you have died a few times, once you learn how things work, you wont die that often anymore. As I said, the gameplay is different from normal tibia, so you first must get used to it. The "starter guide" quest is obrigatory right now, I will make it optional later, but now everyone must follow it since it will teach you basically where you need to go and how and also give your class.

So, have fun, I hope!

EDIT: Sorry for the portuguese forum, there is a post on the news section about how to change your language to english.

EDIT 2: Time is up, you may all now login.
Game Client: 8.7
IP/Port: 178.199.180.163 / 7171
Acc Manager: 1/1

EDIT 3: Links for client and ip changer>
http://tibiaclient.com/files/tibia870.exe
http://otland.net/attachments/f19/13903d1336999360-otland-ip-changer-otland-ip-changer.exe

Last edited:
unq01AD.png

I look like one motherfucking sexy squire.

Awesome i will definetly play it today :D
maybe put a download link to client and ip-changer to help some players :)
Cya soon in game :) my name will be Hehemidu probably ^^

Back