• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server 8.7

every time i open this client i get a Virus Warning :s
anyone else with this problem?

I've just tested it a bit, but found it rather difficult to get started. Anyways other then that I really dislike the fact that spells show in default chat ;o

every time i open this client i get a Virus Warning :s
anyone else with this problem?

The client is from tibiaclient.com, you can download wherever you want to. Its a default 8.7 version.

I've just tested it a bit, but found it rather difficult to get started. Anyways other then that I really dislike the fact that spells show in default chat ;o
What chu talking about? This one of the most easiest servers to get started, sillypants.

Anywhore,
It's a cool server. I've already raped someone, had some followers after my ass, requested a pedobear and got lost a few multiple times. K00l server

sooo strange :(,
every time i download any 8.7 client from other sites as well i get a warning from my anti-malware :(
hope it changes or i find any other site where i can download it.
i will play it as soon as i find a good 8.7 :)

had to use talaturen ip changer instead of the homer simpson one and it worked.. idk why

I offer armor forge service~~
All I want are poor pieces of iron, you can obtain those by mining the sparkling tiles in mountains and caves...
Items I can craft at this point are brass breastplate, brass legs, iron helmet, copper round shield D:

The server is back up. My internet signal simply disappeared god knows why.

I will be off to sleep, it the server somehow crashes during the night, it will only open again at morning. Sorry if that happens.

Back