• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server 8.7

She got some persuasion power ;<

I mean, its a well know bug which I dont know how to fix, but it only works with stackable items. Remember this and buy half the ammount you need next time until I find a way to fix it.

It would really be an awesome server if things wouldnt require so much time, it'll take you hoursss of your time to (You'll notice)
Wouldnt recommend this server if you're an older dude huge life waster (No offence)

gl with the server anyhow

It would really be an awesome server if things wouldnt require so much time, it'll take you hoursss of your time to (You'll notice)
Wouldnt recommend this server if you're an older dude huge life waster (No offence)

gl with the server anyhow

It is a hard server, and it will keep being =p
I dont like to see a player leaving, but I think I should stick to the original idea anyway.

Wel, thanks gl for you too.

For those of you that have been having client issues with 8.70 showing up as malware, just use 8.71 and you should be fine.

"23:49 You cant master Double Shot together with Triple Shot."
I haven't gotten triple shot.

Please increase base walking speed...

I was thinking about this for a while, I will see what I can do.

And I will be off for several hours today.

Last edited:
DEAR GMS: YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESET OT TO "/RELOAD ACTIONS". Okay. Also, several systems of yours are flawed, willing to discuss through pm.

Last edited:
DEAR GMS: YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESET OT TO "/RELOAD ACTIONS". Okay. Also, several systems of yours are flawed, willing to discuss through pm.

Item.xml cant be reloaded, neither can vocations.xml and some other things.
About flaws, I know many of them but still havent the time to fix them properly, but we can discuss this later.

If you are a mage, try talking with horzin about spells.

They are strong yeah, but balanced by being incredibly vunreable to death. Glass cannons are the finest.

Back