• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server 8.7

Siegh

Thronar Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
97021118.png

If you have spent ages looking for true unique servers and has yet to be sucessfull, look no further than Thronar. Being an ATS, Thronar counts with its own unique map, monsters, spells, items and vocations made specially for this very project, offering a truly unique and refreshing gameplay, with focus on exploration, team-work and pvp. There will be guaranteed several hours of the excitement of discovering new things, instead of always playing the same game over and over, and new content will always be added to increase even further the longevity of the gameplay.

25746348.png

*A small summary of Thronar's content:
-Nothing on Thronar can be seen anywhere else.
-An unique map with unseen proportions and unique feeling and lots of secrets.
-Class tree system, with 10 classes at level 10.
-Unique leveling system, which is considerably slow, but with rewards much higher than the usual.
-Diverse equipment list, with the most different bonuses, critical rates and hidden special effects.
-Over 130 completely unique spells of the most variated types.
-Mastery system, which involves learning class-specific passive abilities with points acquired by leveling.
-Profession system, which allows players to craft items hardly acquirable otherwise, and with passive abillities that improves the general gameplay.
-Unique potion system, which will require players much more skill to survive than simply pressing a hotkey all day long.
-Quests, many quests! Quests will always wield good rewards, but will of course be optional for those who dislike questing.

weaps.png

->The discussion thread, with more detailed information and opinions about readers.

Last edited:
Anyone want to text me or iMessage me when this is up lol? I don't want to miss it!

Aragh, All these awesome custom servers coming online around the same time D:

Glad to see Thronar back online!

I think it would be rude of me to post links here. Look on the advertisement page.

Custom servers are often in beta because its very, very hard to satisfy their own creator's creative minds and reach a completion stage.

But please join Thronar, we have tacos ;D

TACOS I LOVE TACOS :D:D:D:D:D Also I though most custom servers are often in beta because it's harder to balanced custom stuff?

Well, beta tests are partly for balancements, but since custom servers always provide new ideas and features, it has to be made sure it's to the players tastes. Else it would make no sense to invest time into it. Also seeing how the gameplay itself is, if people really feel lost or so, if they can fluently go on. This way changes can be done to make it easier to get used to the game and make many stay.

Well, beta tests are partly for balancements, but since custom servers always provide new ideas and features, it has to be made sure it's to the players tastes. Else it would make no sense to invest time into it. Also seeing how the gameplay itself is, if people really feel lost or so, if they can fluently go on. This way changes can be done to make it easier to get used to the game and make many stay.

Yes. Since the gameplay in general is pretty much different from the usual, I need the players feedback to see if it suits their tastes, and also check balancement issues, etc, etc.

Back