• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

ya task list is shit. Ingens prob did em.

Dear Snorky,
All you been doing in this thread is to spam, flame and cry. Why do you even care about the task list? I assume you're not going to play anyway so do us all a favor and get out of here. Thank you.

are there any buffs/changes to druids to make it a more common vocation? perhaps lowering exura sio to 60 mana?
and do you have to buy spells?

As stated before, the server will be launched as an authentic version of tibia 7.4 which means there has yet to be any changes to druids and you have to buy spells just like you had to in real tibia 7.4. It is a lowrate server after all!
I do however encourage you to make a suggestion regarding druids. If you get 10 people to sign your suggestion we'll start a poll. If the poll is passed, we'll implent it in the game. If I was allowed to vote myself I'd back your idea as well:)

Read more here: http://thronia.org/?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=2

Last edited:
are there any buffs/changes to druids to make it a more common vocation? perhaps lowering exura sio to 60 mana?
and do you have to buy spells?

and the tasks need some work
Orc%20Berserkers.gif
Orc Berserkers 400 Orc Beserkers 45000 Experience
Ghouls.gif
Ghouls 300 Ghouls 40000 Experience

400 zerkers is much more difficult than 300 ghouls but the reward is almost the same, thats just one example

It's a lowrate, paraylze, heal friend and mass heal are INCREDIBLY beneficial. Not like highrate
(I'll go druid!)
+1 raise zerk exp to 60k~ or lower ghouls AND 60 mana for sio!

because all you do when ppl ask questions is say "YOU CAN USE OUR SUGGEST SYSTEM" like it's a fucking answer to the question. People don't even know how it works.

* Can anyone above level 20 make a suggestion? This means there will be 100's of suggestions each weak (Getting 10 people to sign is not hard, just pay someone a little cash).
* If there are 5000 characters online the last week, doest that mean 3500 (70%) have to vote yes?
* If you're limiter to lets say ONE suggetion a week, how will you chose it?

With this suggestion system, it will be easier to f.e nerf a class, than buffing them (let's say 35% play paladins, there are 65% who don't and prob want them nerfed).

If 70% of this server wants a highrate, and someone suggest to make 100x exp will u make it?

because all you do when ppl ask questions is say "YOU CAN USE OUR SUGGEST SYSTEM" like it's a fucking answer to the question. People don't even know how it works.

* Can anyone above level 20 make a suggestion? This means there will be 100's of suggestions each weak (Getting 10 people to sign is not hard, just pay someone a little cash).
* If there are 5000 characters online the last week, doest that mean 3500 (70%) have to vote yes?

With this suggestion system, it will be easier to f.e nerf a class, than buffing them (let's say 35% play paladins, there are 65% who don't and prob want them nerfed).

If 70% of this server wants a highrate, and someone suggest to make 100x exp will u make it?

Currently you need to be level 20 in order to start a suggestion or sign a suggestion. Level requirement will increase as the server progresses. After a poll is voted in favor by 70%+ of voters, the suggestion will be introduced to Thronia. Each poll lasts 3 days.

Currently following suggestions are in queue for poll:
- None yet

Everyone understands when they read topic, ur just special

Maybe its just too early but ....

Dude... you have no right to force me to use an uppercase in my password
Lets see... you can't suggest to change the features, donations,technicalities, or staff...
Can you give me one example of a suggestion someone could make on something in-game?

Last edited:
if the majority of players are from brazil, they might put their heads together and manage to scramble up some english sentences, one of them being "Ahuehuaeuhuh kkk make soft bootens in donate shop vote yes

my first suggestion is that we ban brazilians and other HUehueAUHeuheuh players from making suggestions, upvote if you agree

and dude work on that task system, its small and poorly balanced and doesnt fit a 2x, steal from tibianic if you're lazy but this one is trash (inb4 make a suggestion and we fix it!) protip : it wouldnt be fair to change the task system after the server is already launched

if the majority of players are from brazil, they might put their heads together and manage to scramble up some english sentences, one of them being "Ahuehuaeuhuh kkk make soft bootens in donate shop vote yes

my first suggestion is that we ban brazilians and other HUehueAUHeuheuh players from making suggestions, upvote if you agree

and dude work on that task system, its small and poorly balanced and doesnt fit a 2x, steal from tibianic if you're lazy but this one is trash (inb4 make a suggestion and we fix it!) protip : it wouldnt be fair to change the task system after the server is already launched

Will take another look into task system

How you deal up whit sandbox and vpn users so they cant run up whit 10 chars doing runes?
Maybe go for one char online only and add runes to shop

Dont trust gm and his fake poll system

He will edit every single one of the polls if he dont like it and make u kids think u hold influence on the server when u dont in reality.

Fuck him

how can people be so stupid to compare lowrate to highrate ? people with iq lower than monkeys should be banned.

Back