• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword Art Online 2/Gun Gale Online - Official Discussion Thread

12112337_458375027700879_2438293716412364766_n.png

New special crystals based on SAO: Hollow Fragment + Custom ones (Already mentioned)

12108236_458377077700674_7596570798888129530_n.png

We will be hosting a war Testserver this monday, for more information you can visit http://fb.me/GGOnline.net

Greetings!

We will fill that kind of information in a future :p

A small guide about our game skills!

skill_guide.png
this is SO fuckin complicated, get ur shit together lol. cba to even read through it again to get why the fuck i cant just use the normal spell system and you teach everyone each spell lol.

this is SO fuckin complicated, get ur shit together lol. cba to even read through it again to get why the fuck i cant just use the normal spell system and you teach everyone each spell lol.
!release - !spells

Relax yourself matey, we aren't using the Tibia spell system because we got a lot of powerfull attacks designed to make your own metagame. Why always we're getting someone insulting and flamming here? Where are the mods of otland?

!release - !spells

Relax yourself matey, we aren't using the Tibia spell system because we got a lot of powerfull attacks designed to make your own metagame. Why always we're getting someone insulting and flamming here? Where are the mods of otland?

Just a troll pal, nevermind him.

I'm developing an OT with a similar spell system, I call them physical moves (to spice up the game for non magic users), although not as nice as the one you've got there :p

If you need help translating your ideas to english I can help, I'm a native spanish speaker with decent english skills ;)

Just a troll pal, nevermind him.

I'm developing an OT with a similar spell system, I call them physical moves (to spice up the game for non magic users), although not as nice as the one you've got there :p

If you need help translating your ideas to english I can help, I'm a native spanish speaker with decent english skills ;)

When exactly is the official release? Have you decided yet?
Between Feb-March, we're looking to launch the official beta release to fix the bugs and then we're going to have a 2 month break for the Facebook/OTServlist Advertisement.

At now our plan is just having the map done with respawns/quests, something to keep the people busy, then, at the beta launch, we're going to see what we need to complete in order to launch our official server, this is the official map at now:

73e05t.jpg

We have 4 towns (3 Facc+1 Pacc) and respawns done until lvl 60, our plan is getting lvl 100 respawns done and 2-3 daily events.​

Over rebirth, we're still working on a lot of stuff:

1914036_486992601505788_7210468676804314880_n.png

safe_image.php

Our blacksmith are working at 100%, you can see more information at our official website.

12418028_500052163533165_8903593129798368169_n.jpg

We're still working on the map too, the new town plus the new zombies respawns are something hard.​

Back