• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword of Fury

Yeah, having more than just the npc files might help. Idk how to contact him tho.
I remember getting a copy of the NPC files. I went through all of them(Rookgaard's NPC's) and none of the responses(at least then) were not already known.

But something to consider, that was before the bank was introduced and therefore before the tutorial island as well. Also, I know some of the older NPC's like Dallheim and Hyancith's scripts have changed since then so there may be some new information.

I'm a believer of sword of fury, and i don't know why i have the sense that main got something related with it and not all it's located in rookgaard

Last edited:
According to the interview with Dennis, the sword is indeed obtainable. It might not be any longer, but it has been obtainable.

I'm a believer of sword of fury, and i don't know why i have the sense that main got something related with it and not all it's located in rookgaard
Avar tar from edron was using spike sword, and he left it on rookgaard before he went to the main :)

and amber came back to rook after been in main, so it maybe takes sense have to make things in main and by some reason came again to rook ( i guess that without any stuff)

I was playing last night and I was reading up on the book in mino hell. This jumped out at me:
The mystic portal remains unstable so
reinforcements from Mintwallin seldom
arrive here. The royal mage managed to impress
the primitive local orcs though and we
can use them as slaves and runefodder.
The trolls surrendered immediately and
can be used for lesser services.
The human base has to be destroyed
since more and more arrive there.
These enemies are not strong but their
number might cause some problems. As
long as they will be revived at this
mystic vortex even they can ruin our
plans
. We have to figure out how to
destroy the vortex first. The mage
locked himself up in his quarters and
wants not to be disturbed anymore. He
entrusted me with the duty to
coordinate all our actions here.

I just read it today, i went to mino hell and found it, i don't really know what it could be.. I noticed today that Loui have some relation with the ghoul as some villagers say that he has been in a hole with a horrible monter or something. Cannot talk with Loui because i don't have premmy u,u

I just read it today, i went to mino hell and found it, i don't really know what it could be.. I noticed today that Loui have some relation with the ghoul as some villagers say that he has been in a hole with a horrible monter or something. Cannot talk with Loui because i don't have premmy u,u
Louie is afraid of rabbits called "horrible monster" :)

Yeah, he is afraid of rabbits. One connection that I made was that rabbits drop carrots and so do minotaur mages.

I also read up on the interview with dennis and noticed this:
2) The sword of Fury _is_ obtainable but it’s very rare and extremely tough.
Don't know if it's a coincidence but _is_ has a blank before and after it. 2 four letter words with "is" in the middle are fist and fish. Like I said, it could just be a coincidence or something not really worth reading into, but it's just something I picked up on.

It also got me thinking that the fish in the troll caves kind of looks like a sword fish.

Maybe there's a water tile thata gives something if fishing rod is used? or thats too much?

//EDIT
20:54 ******* [22]: fish
20:54 Al Dee: No thanks. I don't like fish.

20:53 ******** [22]: fish
20:53 Willie: Go away with this stinking junk!

21:02 ******** [22]: fish
21:02 Obi: I am going fishing myself, so I don't need to buy someone else's fish.

21:03 ******** [22]: fish
21:03 Dixi: Oh, Santiago catches all the fish that we need. We don't need more, thank you.

the others don't say anything, it seems that haven't anything to be with pacc NPC's

Last edited:
Maybe there's a water tile thata gives something if fishing rod is used? or thats too much?

//EDIT
20:54 ******* [22]: fish
20:54 Al Dee: No thanks. I don't like fish.

20:53 ******** [22]: fish
20:53 Willie: Go away with this stinking junk!

21:02 ******** [22]: fish
21:02 Obi: I am going fishing myself, so I don't need to buy someone else's fish.

21:03 ******** [22]: fish
21:03 Dixi: Oh, Santiago catches all the fish that we need. We don't need more, thank you.

the other don't say anything, but it seems that haven't anything to be with pacc NPC
Santiago says this
XXX: gossip
Santiago
: Did you hear that story about me catching this HUUUUGE fish?! It was so big that I couldn't pull it on board of my ship... and... and ...

well.. maybe its not connected with spike sword, because back then santiago doesnt exist?

But the code for make disappear the spike sword wasn't on the stolen codes but is possible, so thing may have changed

Take in mind that all the NPC responses above are from NPC that sell something so it could just a random response inserted by cip like if you try to sell corpses or meat or whatever to Tom but with fish..

But the code for make disappear the spike sword wasn't on the stolen codes but is possible, so thing may have changed

Take in mind that all the NPC responses above are from NPC that sell something so it could just a random response inserted by cip like if you try to sell corpses or meat or whatever to Tom but with fish..
How did you know that code for disappearing spike sword wasnt there? The leaked files on internet wasnt complete, and it was edited.

#edit
The code detailing the quest (except for how to make it disappear) is in no one’s possession.

I think he told someone how to make the sword disappear to make some kind of progress, but we failed :/

@down
Im not english expert but it says: noone have the code for the quest, but we know how to make it disappear.

Last edited:
The sword of Fury _is_ obtainable but it’s very rare and extremely tough. The code detailing the quest (except for how to make it disappear) is in no one’s possession.

I was thinking about that myself. I remember before the days of using worms(which actually confused me whenever they were introduced), but maybe after making the sword disappear we have to fish for an item without worms. Thinking of it as a programmer, imagine the conditional statement for fishing:
Code:
Private Sub waterTile_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
    If player.ContainsWorms Then
        'Chance of catching fish
    ElseIf Not player.ContainsWorms Then
        'Chance of catching something else(key?)
    End If
End Sub
I'm not saying that's what happens, I'm just saying that it's easy to make it happen programming-wise.

Back