• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Take your time reading it!

Heat is generated by the motion of atoms, molecules, and other particles that make up matter, as well as chemical, nuclear reactions, electricity and mechanical dissipation (friction).
You defined it, any reason for it?

Heat is generated by the motion of atoms, molecules, and other particles that make up matter, as well as chemical, nuclear reactions, electricity and mechanical dissipation (friction).
Atoms? Atoms with high kinetic energy transfer its energy to atoms of low kinetic energy, in simple terms, the heated atoms agitate cold atoms

Heat conduction? Conduction is heat transfer by means of molecular agitation within a material without any motion of the material as a whole. one end of a metal rod is at a higher temperature, then energy will be transferred down the rod toward the colder end because the higher speed particles will collide with the slower ones with a net transfer of energy to the slower ones.
*COUGH*COUGH*

If you indeed want to make such statements as "before the big bang" make it clear that it's your OPINION, and do NOT state it as a FACT.

Also, other particles? The only particles in which I know that could transfer energy in the way mentioned above are the quarks families and electron families.

I can clearly state that nothing is the absence of nothing because, even the empty space is filled with quantum fluctuations.

Exactly, so cold is the absence of that(?, you are contradicting yourself.

Again, cold is not the absence of heat or viceversa. If you guys want to enter into opinion-based discussions, be my guest... but don't post things that you think are "factual" when you are just making a philosophical assertion on the subject.

Last edited:
Again, cold is not the absence of heat or viceversa. If you guys want to enter into opinion-based discussions, be my guest... but don't post things that you think are "factual" when you are just making a philosophical assertion on the subject.

Of course I know that the absence of heat is cold and the absence of cold is heat, I thought this was passed that obvious assumption. I'm just meaning there is heat everywhere, and cold is only present in the absolut zero, so the absence of heat (absolut zero) would be cold, that's my point and of course the abscene of cold is heat, that's obvious, but it is in fact more correct to say that cold is the absensce of heat and not the other way around, but meh, pointless discussion anyway.

Of course I know that the absence of heat is cold and the absence of cold is heat, I thought this was passed that obvious assumption. I'm just meaning there is heat everywhere, and cold is only present in the absolut zero, so the absence of heat (absolut zero) would be cold, that's my point and of course the abscene of cold is heat, that's obvious, but it is in fact more correct to say that cold is the absensce of heat and not the other way around, but meh, pointless discussion anyway.

I do respect that, but, I'm just trying to convey to you guys that "absence" is a completely inaccurate term to use. I do get what you are trying to imply, but just correct the wording and terminology. Some of us are really picky when it comes to that. I'm sure you can understand. Details, details and more details!

Atoms? Atoms with high kinetic energy transfer its energy to atoms of low kinetic energy, in simple terms, the heated atoms agitate cold atoms

Heat conduction? Conduction is heat transfer by means of molecular agitation within a material without any motion of the material as a whole. one end of a metal rod is at a higher temperature, then energy will be transferred down the rod toward the colder end because the higher speed particles will collide with the slower ones with a net transfer of energy to the slower ones.
*COUGH*COUGH*

If you indeed want to make such statements as "before the big bang" make it clear that it's your OPINION, and do NOT state it as a FACT.

Also, other particles? The only particles in which I know that could transfer energy in the way mentioned above are the quarks families and electron families.

I can clearly state that nothing is the absence of nothing because, even the empty space is filled with quantum fluctuations.

I do respect that, but, I'm just trying to convey to you guys that "absence" is a completely inaccurate term to use. I do get what you are trying to imply, but just correct the wording and terminology. Some of us are really picky when it comes to that. I'm sure you can understand. Details, details and more details!

No one could have said it better, I really dislike when people use wrong terminologies, it really causes wrong assumptions about any kind of topics and thus confuse those least educated on said subjects.
(Which was what OP's post intended to do.)

Just show me what God made with evidence that it was his work, and i might convert my views. Explain in detail how did God created the universe, show at least the most minuscule evidence that would support that claim, that is NOT written in the bible as your supposed "evidence".

The bible and God is just a self-fuelled idea. How can the evidence of God's existence is the bible, and the bible is the evidence that God existed? Is that not a self refuting? How can an all mighty and glorious being who supposedly created the Universe and everything known of existence prove it's realness with a book that he supposedly wrote? In which, by the way, a book that promotes genocide, incest, gore, etc etc...

Please If I am wrong, I want people to actually take time to disprove my OPINION, and some of the FACTs that I write in this post.

A scenario I'd love is the one in South Park, the one where earth is just part of a show where they put different species onto one planet :D

Last edited:
A scenario I'd love is the one in South Park, the one where earth is just part of a show where they put different species onto one planet :D

I think there are people who believe that "God" is another Advanced being(Alien) that created humans, now I personally find that plausible, since I refuse to think that we are the only intellectual living being in the whole universe.
jBk4R.jpg

But regardless if an Alien created us, I will refuse to call said being a "God".
If we were to create an Intelligent life form, do we hold the right to say that we are their Gods?

I say no, a child no matter the method is a product(co-creation) of humans(male and female) and do we go telling them to worship us, to pray to us, to believe in us?

I think there are people who believe that "God" is another Advanced being(Alien) that created humans, now I personally find that plausible, since I refuse to think that we are the only intellectual living being in the whole universe.
jBk4R.jpg

But regardless if an Alien created us, I will refuse to call said being a "God".
If we were to create an Intelligent life form, do we hold the right to say that we are their Gods?

I say no, a child no matter the method is a product(co-creation) of humans(male and female) and do we go telling them to worship us, to pray to us, to believe in us?

good call. I like this :p

Theory of simulation (;
For those who would like to know more about it
Are You Living in a Simulation?

Back