• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tala Khan Guild Thread WELCOME

@Jixuffi

I destroy suffer and 1 other team on feba i think 2x or 3x time so please stfu you're retard and some noob :D maybe i should take NDK? ;> We can destroy all fucking team on this ot and others from others ots ;) Just gather them!! You only can write and you dont do anything. Just bla bla bla... Noobs. Greetings ;*

Nuskei _/

@Jixuffi

I destroy suffer and 1 other team on feba i think 2x or 3x time so please stfu you're retard and some noob :D maybe i should take NDK? ;> We can destroy all fucking team on this ot and others from others ots ;) Just gather them!! You only can write and you dont do anything. Just bla bla bla... Noobs. Greetings ;*

Nuskei _/

"We can destroy all fucking team on this ot and others from others ots" ha ha ha very funny ;)

142897893.jpg

[36] Exiled - [24] Tala Khan

vankk | // vankk the king - uT ;*

Btw, you guys have a great navigation, haha. Nice firetimer too, :)

vank so don't get excited. We had 25 ppls and your team 35+ 10 noobchars, yes u team win war mode and gratz for this.

I prefer my team with 30 people and 2 noobchar and don't use navigation, that have a team with all is above 250+ and use navigation and lost for a team with level is below 250, rs.

i killed this gentleman many times /\ hehehe
boting afk in my cave is not that easy
good times..

Oh, by the way...

Tala Khan didn't used anything like Navigation or another COMBO BOT during the war against Spanish Powah (Our one).

I hope people won't post something like "lick lick lick ass".

142897893.jpg

[36] Exiled - [24] Tala Khan

vankk | // vankk the king - uT ;*

Btw, you guys have a great navigation, haha. Nice firetimer too, :)

Tala Khan were at war against Exiled. Started: Nov 27 2012, 22:29:51
Ended: Nov 28 2012, 00:10:06 56 - 14
^ at battle deleted wm :| u just can play in def or stack where u got high power sd than everyone die by one shoot+noob chars pushing. That's yours pvp. Without noob chars u gained massacred on carlin. Later just run at the gate ab and call noob chars like the worst noobs ever.

This is pvp by Exiled Spanish Powah or Godlike. Def or stack + noob hars ;)

Back