• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but I can use the Forgotten Dev-cpp 1.5?

Thanks tala ;)

I had some vtable related linking errors when I tried to compile it using Dev-Cpp so I doubt you'll be able to use it to compile. I'm using QDevelop with the MinGW that comes with Qt 4.4.

Thanks again tala ;)
But... I give up, I can't compile ^^

Edit:
PHP:
cl -c -nologo -Zm200 -O1 -MD -GR -GX -W3 -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_DLL -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"..\..\Qt\4.4.0\include\QtCore" -I"..\..\Qt\4.4.0\include\QtCore" -I"..\..\Qt\4.4.0\include\QtGui" -I"..\..\Qt\4.4.0\include\QtGui" -I"..\..\Qt\4.4.0\include" -I"..\..\Qt\4.4.0\include\ActiveQt" -I"release" -I"." -I"..\..\Qt\4.4.0\mkspecs\win32-msvc" -Forelease\ @<<
<< was unexpected at this time.
mingw32-make: *** [{..\src2}.cpp{release\}.obj] Error 255

I'm always getting this :(

Last edited:
It's nice, i guess. Everything you make Talaturen is nice..

So whatever this is?
Ofcourse it's nice..

I've created a Tibia stylesheet for it and attached in first post. Removed the coffee stylesheet example from first post too, you can view the Tibia stylesheet as example.

Do you have the tibia_images folder in the same directory as the IP Changer?

Do you have the tibia_images folder in the same directory as the IP Changer?

Uhm no.I moved them to the same directory with the IP changer and now it works.Thanks Mark...uhm Talaturen :D

A tip: Make it so you can't resize the IP changer because then it looks ugly

Seems nice, but... can't add servers to ip list...

"I'm aware of that the IP List is not working, I disabled it because of a bug in Qt which should be fixed in next Qt release. "

"I'm aware of that the IP List is not working, I disabled it because of a bug in Qt which should be fixed in next Qt release. "

Hey Mark,maybe you could add a function to check if a server.Would be...awesome and first-seen

I've improved the QTabWidget layout in the Tibia style if anyone is using and reattached it, so it's just to redownload and replace the tibia.qss.

Some news about the IP List:
I reported the bug to Qt and they have resolved it. However the version it is fixed in is not stable yet so we will be waiting for next Qt release before we enable the IP List.

Updated to v0.4. Just redownload the attachment and replace .exe.

IP List has been enabled now that Qt developers resolved the bug I reported.
.ipl format for portable IP Lists.
Fixed two memory leaks.

The Tibia style has been updated aswell with few optimizations, cleanups (removed two unnecessary images) and minor layout fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back