• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like everyone tries to beat up another IP Changer, just make it simple.

I mean it's an alright IPChanger, but still I'd be fine with a simple one. Else retards keep asking me how to use suchs.

I mean it's an alright IPChanger, but still I'd be fine with a simple one. Else retards keep asking me how to use suchs.

Isn't this a simple IP changer? o_O

SmygIPChanger is best I think :p Simple without so much exstra stuff added to it ^^

What makes this IP Changer too advanced to use?

sorry to tell you but mine is much better when the bug is fixed! xD!:D

C++ > VB .NET
Open source > Closed source
Qt GUI > Win32 GUI
Crossplatform > Windows only
Customizable GUI > Not customizable GUI

Now it's your turn to tell me what is better in your IP Changer, correct me if any of above statements are false. I could probably add some more statements but I'm not exactly sure how your IP Changer works.

SmygIPChanger is best I think :p Simple without so much exstra stuff added to it ^^

Nothing is forcing you to use the extra functions, you can just run the IP Changer, insert IP and Port and then press on Change IP, if there's any more simple method then that then tell me and I'll try do fix that. The style configuration is just if you don't like the layout, then you're free to create your own.

C++ > VB .NET
Qt GUI > Win32 GUI

hmmz Gui is Customizable:p and I don't know about the Qt Gui. But I'm going to add more functions that I don't tell you. Else you're going to steal it again! huahauaa<_<;):huh:^_^:p:rolleyes::mad::confused::((lol Smilies)

What makes this IP Changer too advanced to use?

C++ > VB .NET
Qt GUI > Win32 GUI

Now it's your turn to tell me what is better in your IP Changer, correct me if any of above statements are false. I could probably add some more statements but I'm not exactly sure how your IP Changer works.

Nothing is forcing you to use the extra functions, you can just run the IP Changer, insert IP and Port and then press on Change IP, if there's any more simple method then that then tell me and I'll try do fix that. The style configuration is just if you don't like the layout, then you're free to create your own.

I would be glad if you mentioned why x is better than y.I agree with the C++ being better than Visual Basic .NET

hmmz Gui is Customizable:p and I don't know about the Qt Gui. But I'm going to add more functions that I don't tell you. Else you're going to steal it again! huahauaa<_<;):huh:^_^:p:rolleyes::mad::confused::((lol Smilies)

He could still steal it when you release the program with the new functions :D

Last edited:
Hmm, works this program on Linux?

Yours,
Lemef

The GUI of it should work in Mac OS and Linux (you have to recompile it first), but the IP changing function only working in Windows at the moment.

I would be glad if you mentioned why x is better than y.I agree with the C++ being better than Visual Basic .NET

C++ > VB .NET
No need to even comment this.

You are free to change and redistribute the application if you do not like how it is working. If you see some function that works slowly you do actually have a chance to optimize it or see the reason for that.

Qt GUI > Win32 GUI
Qt is a generated GUI which looks pretty much the same in any of the supported operating systems and all functions are crossplatform. It's alot easier to work with and alot more customizable than Win32 GUI.

This shouldn't need any comment either, it's obvious.

This should be obvious too, but I'll comment it anyway. Lets take master-m's IP Changer for example, have you seen his GUI? I personally would not be able to use an IP Changer which looks like that, in my IP Changer you can create stylesheets to make it look the way you want it to and use other styles.

Maybe you should disable form resizing as the style looks ugly then.

I'll make the resizing configurable for next version.

I suggest you add the dll files that most people wouldnt have. like Qtcore4.dll and minwm10.dll I cant find Qtcore4.dll Anywhere on the net..

Are you stupid? Or never learned to read? Maby you should ask someone to read the thread for you.

Quiet you.

I see it now. Tala didnt make it obvious.

I can't open the ip-changer, whats wrong? and when i download it, it says its a "Windows media file

Comeone, someone must be able to help me!? :(

Im getting some messages like this "Talaturen's IP Changer is not a valid win32-program"

Last edited:
Comeone, someone must be able to help me!? :(

Im getting some messages like this "Talaturen's IP Changer is not a valid win32-program"

Exactly what does the error message say? Which OS are you using? Did you compile the sourcecode or are you trying to run the precompiled one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back