• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I click on the Attached Files Qt 4.4 DLL Files.7z and Talaturen's IP Changer.7z I get to a blank page.

Fixed all attachments during the maintenance.

Why don't you create a folder on otland's webserver with every tibia client and make the IP changer be able to download them for you?

Updated to version 0.8. It's possible that you might have to redownload the DLL Files since Qt was updated to v4.4.1.

New things in vesion 0.8:
Trayicon.
Client 8.22 support.

its just an empty space for the tray icon but it still works to restore the window just the space looks empty like extra blue that doesnt belong

Should be fixed now, redownload attachment from first post and let me know if it's working.

fixed, also now its there on the tray as soon as you open it as well as being open in a window, it only use to drop to the tray after u closed it. not really a bug just different from what happened b4. but the picture shows up

Why don't you create a folder on otland's webserver with every tibia client and make the IP changer be able to download them for you?

There already is one with Tibia 3.0 - current ;P (secret)

QtCore4.dll

Can someone give me link to download QtCore4.dll or put it on speedyshare or so? I need it to use this IP Changer but i couldn't find this dll file on dll-files.com.

Thanks

/Your Lonely~

i rlly ope u take suggestions. add a space where u can make comments about the OT, for ex some ots give u acc #'s it would be nice if i could place it in a comment space so i wouldnt lose it.

You need to download Qt4.4.1 DLL Files which can be found in the main post.

look at attachments for the mingwm10.ddl.

And @talaturen, when downloading the Qt4.4.1 DLL Files you don't get mingwm10.ddl. So they have to google it in order to make talas ip work, so maybe add mingwm10.ddl to main post?

Attachments

Updated to version 0.9, it now supports client version 8.3.

The Tibia style has been updated, if you're using it you can redownload it from first post and replace tibia.qss with the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back