• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect, I will start recommend yours instead.
Auto-Update is a must, you should add that like multi.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Time for it to support Linux Ubuntu/Fedora/CentOS and Debian :D Rox Ip changer. Though! I think that because of the .NET functions it won't work for Linux :/

Anyways, Great job!

Time for it to support Linux Ubuntu/Fedora/CentOS and Debian :D Rox Ip changer. Though! I think that because of the .NET functions it won't work for Linux :/

Anyways, Great job!

.NET functions, huh? It works to run it under Linux (it also works through WINE, but it's running natively in this screenshot):
ipchangerna4.png

However the Change IP function does not work yet. I don't think it would be so hard to make it work with memgrep but the Tibia client doesn't run for me with the intel or i810 xorg driver so I won't be able to test it.

Yay! :D the loader doesn't work as it should... :( Doesn't work with other ports than 7172... :'(

leandro27, you have to recompile it on 64 bits and download 64 bits Qt4 library version... i don't know do it help you, i only think.

Talaturen, can you make it work on 8.31? because it ain't working for me :/

It's already working for 8.31. It works for me while on windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back