• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I feel like a big dbag. I mean I was so perplexed to have such a trusted person's program malfunction on me! I figured out that I DIDN'T CLOSE THE PROGRAM! It was on my windows toolbar in the bottom right of my screen. I can't believe I ever doubted you. I owe you, and all your fans an apology. I am sorry.

Dis Program Is Da Sexy Beast In All Programs . I Recommend He

my talaturen's ip changer dont work :s make's debug always :s anyone help me????

@Talaturen

När jag ska logga in i nån OT server så får jag Debugg.

Det är när jag trycker på "Change IP"

Så fort jag trycker på Login så får jag en Debugg.

@Moderator that sees this~~

Delete this message if you want, im just trying to help Talaturen with his Ip Changer that is bugging atm.

everytime i try to run it with 8.70 is get the message "unsupported client version" what am i doing wrong ?

For some reason, I am been unable to run it with Tibia 8.71. Can you go over all the steps to enable it to work with 8.71?

For some reason, I am been unable to run it with Tibia 8.71. Can you go over all the steps to enable it to work with 8.71?

It is possible that the 8.71 client has been updated (without the version number being changed), it's the same steps as for any client version. What error do you get?

Virus: WS.Reputation.1 , Risk Impact: High
Doesn't look good.

Virus: WS.Reputation.1 , Risk Impact: High
Doesn't look good.

It's open source. Download the source code, read it and compile it yourself if you think it's a virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back