• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botterpower

Reaction score
A few days ago I've sent you a pm regarding lost password to my other account View Profile: Prondeliko. - OtLand , you did not reply to it so few days later I've sent you another pm and you did not reply to it either, I know you are a busy person etc so I waited patiantely for those few days however,since you did not reply to two pms I decided I will make this thread,hopefully it will get to you attention and the problem will be solved.

Im sure he will when he gets round to it. Though imagine the amount of pms he potentially gets flooded with by new members etc.

Remember he has several servers and forum to manage + rl duties etc so bare with it ^^.
Afaik he returned access to someone not to longago on an acvount they forgot the pass to.

- - - Updated - - -

So he should help with your case

When I forgot my password after a 2 years inactivity, I pm'd talaturen, he didn't reply so I pm'd don daniello and he solved my problem.
A friendly advice, pm don daniello. He has access to passwords.

When I forgot my password after a 2 years inactivity, I pm'd talaturen, he didn't reply so I pm'd don daniello and he solved my problem.
A friendly advice, pm don daniello. He has access to passwords.

so if passwords are in plaintext private subversion is more secure than user account unless he has access only to reset password without viewing old one

so if passwords are in plaintext private subversion is more secure than user account unless he has access only to reset password without viewing old one

I don't remember how did he get my password, probably he did reset it. Not sure because that was a year ago.

As far as I'm aware password data is encrypted, most likely administrators and community managers have access to reset passwords if need be.
Be patient about it though.

Even administrators can't view somebody's password. I'm sure that Don Daniello doesn't have this feature neither :).

They just set a new pw to user in admin panel

vBulletin uses an MD5 hash to store user passwords. Sha1 isn't an encryption type, it's a cryptographic hash function, as is MD5. People just misuse the term.

Why are people that aren't admins posting on this thread?

I know that logic should count on me, but do we really have to put our freaking nose in every feedback thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back