• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales of Fantasy - discussion

I would love to see the Raithwall (or w.e the name) King Tomb from XII, and maybe also the ruins of Nabudis. My prefered places from this version :D

NPC BATTLE SYSTEM
scaled.php

The player can know excellent teachers in your journey that can teach different techniques and will improve further their job skills. On the other hand, besides facing the creatures the player will face too many villains in the series.

scaled.php

Vaan - FF12

scaled.php

Vayne FF12

I hope this proyect could be finished and being online D; I really love the sprites and the unique FF Systems.

Awesome, I was really looking forward to this nice to hear its back up and being worked on!

Awesome, I was really looking forward to this nice to hear its back up and being worked on!

Yes, we are working on changing version to 9.6, restructuring dat/spr and planning the new client! Wait, news coming soon.

Hello friends, here is some preview of Action Load system working! Sorry for bad quality of video!

looks amazing, one of the most promising costum servers out there, how is the progress going?

Back