• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales of Fantasy - discussion

Hello friends! I'm going to post some video of systems release to accustom our future players with the gameplay! Please comment and suggest! Sorry for language :/

We are looking for mappers that know final fantasy theme and have good skills! Msg me.

Hi! Despite the low reviews of top video... here's another one showing the outfit battle mode and scan spell running. Hope you like!

This is VERY AWESOME! You guys have done an amazing job! Keep up the good work, much respect++

Dude hell yeah I love that you nailed the names of the spells, the actual images from final fantasy tactics too its great.

Final Fantasy Tactics is also where I got my inspiration for the Holy Knight Dark Knight or Baron Promotion for Knights

Dude hell yeah I love that you nailed the names of the spells, the actual images from final fantasy tactics too its great.

Final Fantasy Tactics is also where I got my inspiration for the Holy Knight Dark Knight or Baron Promotion for Knights

Thank you guy! The server will count with this jobs ;)

That's wassup! Keep me udated either on here or pm me. I'd love to see this online

Hello guys! We are not stopped. There it goes a screenshot showing Nalbina Fortress monsters and some moves.

10170692_608009409291056_556529478_n.jpg

think he just got too much to do to inform us of every little stuff he made, it looks all promising but FF is not my climates so ill probably wont play it anyway very nice hard work to be seen here keep it up :)

Hello Guys!
We present to you the LICENSE BOARD! This system allows a player to acquire licenses, by LP (License points) that are acquired by defeating creatures, to upgrade a lot of character's attributes. It's kind of board where every license purchased four will open around until the board is complete. System based on the License Board from Final Fantasy XII. So, what do you think?
293d8x4.png

Not much to say, you got something very beautiful in your hands, keep up with the good work.

Thank you very much guy! We are working a lot to make a fun server with final fantasy particulars for our future players! We want to receive some suggestions about the systems, please help us.

so when so when do you think this will be up all current servers are a bore to me. i wanna try this asap.

Hi everyone! There it goes a image showing our new client developing with a large vision for the player and the main menu that will centralize all the information about him. I hope you like this! OBS: Please disregard the sprites.

10525668_669250439833619_429935725112726441_n.png

Back