• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales of Fantasy - discussion

Hello!

Today we are showing the result of hard work with the our new client layout. We took care to make it beautiful, intuitive and as clean as possible to ensure good gameplay. So, what do you think? Click here to access our facebook page and see more.

2jax65t.jpg

Hello!

Today we are showing the result of hard work with the our new client layout. We took care to make it beautiful, intuitive and as clean as possible to ensure good gameplay. So, what do you think? Click here to access our facebook page and see more.

2jax65t.jpg

Very nice take on the OTC interface. I haven't seen anyone do it in horizontal yet, so definitely something new and refreshing. Visually (UI elements), it is not very pleasing perhaps due to this eye-stabbing color. I'd recommend you to tone the brightness down a lot, or better, use a cold color (dark-ish blue, grey, desaturated purple or something like that) - it goes much easier on eyes hence the standard. The elements seem to be sorted in a nice way so everything is in its place though.

Looking forward to see more screenshots.

Very nice take on the OTC interface. I haven't seen anyone do it in horizontal yet, so definitely something new and refreshing. Visually (UI elements), it is not very pleasing perhaps due to this eye-stabbing color. I'd recommend you to tone the brightness down a lot, or better, use a cold color (dark-ish blue, grey, desaturated purple or something like that) - it goes much easier on eyes hence the standard. The elements seem to be sorted in a nice way so everything is in its place though.

Looking forward to see more screenshots.

Hello! Thanks, really strive to enjoy all the possibilities that OTC provides. I would like to thank your criticism, it really make much sense and will be taken into consideration. I also appreciate your work!

Yes man! We are working hard on it! :D

Good! I've been a final fantasy fan since I was about 9 years old playing it on PlayStation 1, i'm 23 now and I still enjoy the oldschool FF's + tactics. Can't wait for this! <3

Good! I've been a final fantasy fan since I was about 9 years old playing it on PlayStation 1, i'm 23 now and I still enjoy the oldschool FF's + tactics. Can't wait for this! <3

Very nice! The gameplay will be based on Final Fantasy Tactics added to Final Fantasy XII. I bet you'll enjoy :D

REVIVE SYSTEM

This system is the possibility of a defeated hero return at exactly point of his defeat and continue the battle . This hero can resurrect whenever owning the item Phoenix Down or a friend use such item.

15ew8es.jpg

What is your opinion ? Do not forget to comment !​

After all these years, i would expect very unique and awesome server. You guys just nailed it. Love the systems, the client and etc..! Will definitely play.

Damn that client, otclient is really one of the best invention in ot history!

Our imagination could be endless! I must.... MUST learn how to work with it damnnnn
I just cannot see how ot community can die with these possibilities!

GREAT WORK MAN!

Back