• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

talkaction mana train tfs 0.4

miguelshta

Solutions
Reaction score
hello i wanted for a script to train mana in my ot to make it work u need an spell an mana to say it example:
!train exura vita,400 >> it will use exura vita when has 400 of mana thanks for all !! <3

You can up the thread to infinity, but there is no solution to the issue unless a source edit is done.

The only other viable alternative is to go through your entire list of conjuring spells and re-create them using lua functions.
-> check for required soul
-> check for required mana
-> (runes) check for blank rune
-> remove soul/mana
-> add mana consumed to player total mana spent (make sure to include all stages/multipliers)
-> add conjured items to player

You can up the thread to infinity, but there is no solution to the issue unless a source edit is done.

The only other viable alternative is to go through your entire list of conjuring spells and re-create them using lua functions.
-> check for required soul
-> check for required mana
-> (runes) check for blank rune
-> remove soul/mana
-> add mana consumed to player total mana spent (make sure to include all stages/multipliers)
-> add conjured items to player
i buy this fuction,, wanna make and sell for me? say u offer...

Back