• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Taoprox's Web Development Services

B

Boy67

Hello,

I have some space available for new clients, therefore I am offering my web development services to server owners on OTLand.

Have you ever wanted a new feature on your website, such as a poll system or something unique that no other server has, but you don't want to switch acc systems or upgrade? Or do you need some bugs fixing, code rewritten, or the layout of your pages changed? If so, continue reading!

Who am I?

I have 18 years of experience in web development and software engineering. I have written a multitude of projects, ranging from small scale static websites to full blown commercial scale web apps. Lately most of my focus has been on internal application tools for commercial businesses, but I have been working on several side projects in the OT community which I hope to reveal later on this year.

Why trust me?

I have been a member of the OT community since 2005. Although I've only recently become more active, I have always lurked in the shadows in the past.
I already have several clients from the OT community who can vouch for me.

What services do I offer?
  • Installation of an acc system(Gesior, Znote, MyACC or custom)
  • Bug Fixes in any of your web code
  • Rewrite/Redesign - Need anything changing or rewritten.
  • New Features - poll systems, news tickers, or something unique.
  • General maintenance/upkeeping

How does it work?

We discuss the specifics, agree on a price. If you're happy with the end result, you will receive the source code. If you need help, I can help you install the changes.

What languages can I code in?

Regarding web development I can code in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Python, Node.JS. I am also extremely experienced in LUA, if you need accompanying scripts written.

What versions of TFS can I use?

Any.

-------------------------------------

Contact me via his thread, or via my discord:
Taoprox#7988

I can say one thing, this guy is insane. Done many great things for me and for others that I know. He can do anything I'd ask and even clean up codes that actually makes sense of reading.
He's a great sensei and a person that listens, never had any troubles with this guy. Cheap prices and fast working.

10/10 would recommend.

This guy know what he is doing and Can make things that may be unrealistic for you. As I had the opportunity to see him in action, I Can Say He is really fast worker.

I recommend him

Services are available again for one space in my client list.

Update: New client already acquired

My services will be paused until further notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taoprox redesigned the entire site of my server and he did an incredible job building all the systems I asked for.
He is extremely talented, you can clearly see that he really has many years of experience in web development, I may say that he is the most capable web developer in the otland community. I highly recommend him.

Back