• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taylor`s Mapping Thread

Double Post / BUMP with more pictures. :) Some shops.

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKE / DISLIKE AND ANY IMPROVEMENTS

neh... dissagree, they sux in a town. In a town, city or w/e..... the lawns usually are taken care of... like ... cut. so the one that looks cut and well trimmed totally looks best. :)

Need more comments or else i think ill just end the thread :S

Anyway my DP & the libary next door. With a locked door blocking your way into the back room..Hmm..a quest possibily?

Right back after a long break.

Im starting a Project. Going to make a map that is 50,000 by 50,000.

It will be made up of 4 parts. (Air,Earth,Fire & Water nations) Each nation will have a huge part of the map. Once this map gets big enough i will start a team to make it into a server. But for now enojoy the Screenshots..

First of all: The Island Of Destiny.. Here you choose which nation you want to become / born into i guess. Once you choose you cant change. You either choose to be apart of the Air Nation / Fire / Earth or Water.

islandofdestiny.png

Not completely finshed with this. Its lacking detail in the inside square ofcourse. Not liking the air nation area (bottom left) but their isnt really many options. Please comment on what i can put in..Thanks :)

Also this map will be based on the Avatar - The Last Airbender Series..Not completely but inspiration will come from the series. Heres a picture of the four nations map which my map will roughly be based on (not completely)

atlab4nmjpg.jpg

If anyone wishes to watch the episdoes here is a link to watch all of them online free no surveys what so ever.
The only thing you get is a popup ever time you change episodes. :)

Watch Avatar: The Last Airbender Online | Watch Avatar The Last Airbender Online Season 3 Episode 18 Sozins Comet Part 1 The Phoenix King for FREE

Tell me if i have to remove link if its breaking rules and so on and i will...

Could replace air with like a death theme, easier to map..all dark and scary :D

Heres the start of my Water temple...no where near finshed but throught id show it anyways to keep the thread active :)

watertemplesofar1.png

borders, looks kinda crappy, the town thing is just edited thais.

Fire wals shouldn't stick to icy, looks not logically, mix it abit like grass/ice fire/something

The thais thing i dont care about. Fire wals next to ice? cant really help it, not going to put a totally random wall inbetween to split them up or Earth because each section is to a nation.

Please do show me how to map like in avatar. Considering making a temple of water/ice is hard..The actual map will be alot more easier like the walls surronding it but temples fairly hard.
Thanks for the feedback anyway :)

1st pic looks more clean.

What pic? Temple? or you on about my very old mapping..Only comment on page 4+ please thanks :)

Also heres a temple update. Ill keep it like that for now and improve later on.

Roof View:

templeroofview.png

Temple (+1) View:

temple1view.png

Last edited:
A house i made today :)

Not completely finshed, still gotta ice up the roof and add a few more details :)

house2q.png

housegroundfloor.png

Last edited:
Back