• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taylor`s Mapping Thread

Taylor

Reaction score
Taylor`s Mapping Thread

Im getting back into Tibia & Mapping even more after quitting for awhile, so im going to show some pictures of my latest mappings, most of which will be from a city that im going to build to try out new ideas. I will map it as if it is going to be used, a playible map.

Tell me what you think, like & what i can put in / do to improve in that picture. Thanks

First of all.. We need to have a Temple
I like the balacony but im not quite finshed with it.. i think it needs something to make it looks a little more interesting / right. :

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post. BUMP i guess.

Need to know something.

Which one do you think is better to use throughout this map?
Normal borders or alternative borders.

I rather take pic 2 and the front window is suppost to be closed, looks nicer:p
anyway, NICE!!

Hmm..thanks for the feedback 2-2 so far ill have to wait and see :p i like the second one better just because its new and ive been using the 1st one for years. Ill mabye get another picture up tonight. :)

The first picture looks more like the town is more handeled by gardeners.
While the second picture expresses dirty and sharp borders from the street and a small park.

I would go with the first picture.

I see this is mapping for a rpg server, so first one suits better :)

Sry but I don´t like it nor details etc but hold on you can do it better im sure

Thanks, went with the first one and updated the picture ofc.

Ill upload another soon

Right i did some houses, hope you like. Please comment on what you like / dislike and improvements. Also if anyone can give me the ID for stone ledge comment the id thanks.

And some more that i just finshed :) Which includes ground level,+1 flats and roof view.

Last edited:
Back