• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taylor`s Mapping Thread

They had not that kind of villages in avatar, u have to mix zao theme [Aka buildings] with the icy area than would it fit the avatar theme.
Also the ice village at the beginning got alot fo tents in it and was small, rest was just icy areas with a ship next to it.
The main ice town had alot of rivers in it and also just the zao building wud fit there.

Thanks for the comments, the one im mapping at the moment will be the Southern water tribe. Also i havnt seen Zao. I have no idea what they look like or how to map in a Zao way. I know its completely snow and ice. But to get through the city with some speed i have to have a path :p

Also this city will ofcourse be small compared to others. But the map in general is big (50,000 x 50,000) so that is why the Southern Water Tribe will be large compared to the series.

Using the Svargrond walls due to their are not many options for houses. I orginally wanted to make them out of snow but not really possible. Ice / Frozen walls i dont think will look very good for houses.

Zao buildings are like old chinese buildings, they wud fit perfect for that avatar theme :p

You also have avatar project?
My brother have 2 project. Avatar and dbz
And i just custom evo
And my friend does gta xd

Back