• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Team] Starting Multiple Project. See inside for details.

Ryujin

Rathnir Team Member
Reaction score
*Title Edit* Projects*

I haven't been too active in the OT scene lately, so I decided to use my real life resources to do something I used to enjoy.
Currently, I work at a major hosting company, so I plan on starting up a few projects and hosting them. That is convenient for the team because I can manage the server from home and even moreso at work.

I am looking for people who want to work as an actual team to make multiple projects come to life. I have a few nice ideas in mind, but the more the merrier.
Coders/Scripters: If you discuss your capabilities with me, and they seem legit, I will pay you.

Here is an outline of the projects:

Project 1:
Unnamed Custom RPG

I plan on using this as our test system. If I find coders who don't mind staying with the team, all of our scripts will be released/tested on the custom server first. I already have a concept in my head, but I will refrain from posting too many details. I don't expect this one to start off huge at all, so the initial beta map will probably only be a normal sized map. If this project doesn't seem to be going to far after we launch beta, it will most likely still be our test server. I won't say anything about the rates at the moment, because that is something I would rather discuss after the team is at least part way established.

Project 2:
RL Map Project

I used the dislike RL Map servers, but apparently alot of people think differently. I eventually played a few and found out why people play them. This server will be a real map server, with our own additions. If I can find someone to code the system I have in mind (if it is even possible without source edits), then we will implement the same system from the Custom server.

If one or the other is successful, I will most likely open duplicate servers, so others have a chance to "rule" the server or the "hunted" people can find refuge elsewehere.

Current Team Members:
Ryujin [Hosting, Server Management, Possible Web Dev]

Last edited:
Back