• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team Trackers|Real Map Project

habiba

Reaction score
1339d1224419570-team-trackers-real-map-project-celtera-again.jpg

Project information.

Hello all Tibia interested Players.
Im going to work wich a real map and we going to use ZTracker,
the ztracker is a pogram that copy the exellent real tibia map for the server.
We are going to make all npc like RL.
We most have the must actions and movements before we going to have the Server Online.
There are going to be 5 gamemasters and some tutors for help.

Project members.

Habiba - Tracker, NPC Maker and Scripter
Gangsta-jr - Tracker, NPC Maker and Scripter

Last edited:
I have proposition. Use TibiCam with 5x speed instead of tracking with char 50 lev, which can take really much time.

zTracker sucks

zTracker sucks really, I tryied to track whole venore with swamp places and here what the maptracker did ;):confused:
gvnggjgjhs6.png

You have to walk over the places. It's just track what you see on your screen not on your tibia minimap.

zTracker sucks really, I tryied to track whole venore with swamp places and here what the maptracker did ;):confused:
gvnggjgjhs6.png

Its not the program that sucks, its you. You can't read how to use it.If you your the program correct, the correct map-editor and the correct items.otb there will be nothing wrong. And if you are such a unthankfull jerk go make such program by yourself or go map it by yourself without a program.

gvnggjgjhs6.png

I think you can't use zTracker!
zTracker is a very good pogram that copy maps from the real tibia. Im working wich venore now and its going better then yours!
you cant say that Ztracker Sucks!

Well i got the maptracker for 8.1 tibia and map editor for 8.1 tibia so wheres the problem? I needed about 6 houres to track this map and you see how its looks -.- I got no idea why, So im just asking. And you dont need to Insult me at start LOL...
maptrackeraz0.png

I got a question to this Screen of ztracker

Whats the Update Int (ms) ? Should it stay on 500 or shall i make it higher or lower can someone say me it?

Well i got the maptracker for 8.1 tibia and map editor for 8.1 tibia so wheres the problem? I needed about 6 houres to track this map and you see how its looks -.- I got no idea why, So im just asking. And you dont need to Insult me at start LOL...
maptrackeraz0.png

I got a question to this Screen of ztracker

Whats the Update Int (ms) ? Should it stay on 500 or shall i make it higher or lower can someone say me it?

v1.1 version? Download v2.5, thats meybe why it tracks as you see. And enable "Scan all floors"

Update int i think should be lower to make update tiles faster.

Status
Svargrond (Done)
Liberty Bay Done)
Venore (Done)
Carlin (Done)
Thais (Done)
Ab'Dendriel (Done)
Rookgaard (Done)
Ankrahmun (Done)
Darashia (Done)
Edron (Done)
Fibula (Done)
Port Hope (Done)

We Need 3 Spawners

Status
Svargrond (Done)
Liberty Bay Done)
Venore (Done)
Carlin (Done)
Thais (Done)
Ab'Dendriel (Done)
Rookgaard (Done)
Ankrahmun (Done)
Darashia (Done)
Edron (Done)
Fibula (Done)
Port Hope (Done)

We Need 3 Spawners

Probely just the cities :p

Tica~

I got zTracker v2.1
ztrackerac9.png

and Im copying real tibia map with it, But i cannot Open this file ;( After im finish with my map i Click on Stop (Map Is saved!)
Then i see A map with .ztk on the end....
I found an option called Export map as .otx and it works i exported it But when im oppening my Tracked map with 8.1 map editor then i get error :
takidebugin6.png

Could someone help me or give a link to newest zTracker version?
Please.

I got zTracker v2.1
ztrackerac9.png

and Im copying real tibia map with it, But i cannot Open this file ;( After im finish with my map i Click on Stop (Map Is saved!)
Then i see A map with .ztk on the end....
I found an option called Export map as .otx and it works i exported it But when im oppening my Tracked map with 8.1 map editor then i get error :
takidebugin6.png

Could someone help me or give a link to newest zTracker version?
Please.

YOU USE A OLD ZTRACKER

News
Added 17000 creature on the map.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think it is a hard work we have done with two spawners and trackers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help
We need Scripters,Coders and Spawners
to our project.

Updates

Helheim (Done)
Full Goroma (Done)

Back