• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team Trackers|Real Map Project

we are very sorry but we need to kick Rodrigo ( Nottinghster ) - (Npc Scripter ,Programmer) from his position Because he havent done anything yet , thats why we decided to look for a new scripter , we finally found Nemaneth. He is the new Scripter and will do the job of nottinghster

Yes , Sorry to you Nottinghster but we are a team , which is working fast to get its Project done as fast as possible!
So we were forced to look for another scripter : (

I can give the 'AAC Designer' a go.

Rabbe~ (will be smth like realera.no-ip.info, thats my own serv and i designed that AAC (based it on nicaws)

We will keep the name Celtera , ... (IP will be something like celtera.mine.nu and we will base our aac on gesiors aac maker)

You stopped working on it i suppose
And where is the problem , its a thread , calm!
If we coppied everything like aac page etc , this would be fake , the thread has nothing to do with the porject itself
We could erase every single letter of the thread , since the team is full.
But where is the sense it that?

You stopped working on it i suppose
And where is the problem , its a thread , calm!
If we coppied everything like aac page etc , this would be fake , the thread has nothing to do with the porject itself
We could erase every single letter of the thread , since the team is full.
But where is the sense it that?

Make own threads..
Why copy my name of the thread?!
And the whole text..

Omg? Write yourself..

Back